“Silk Road cuisine in Twin”
Review of Persian Kabab - CLOSED

Persian Kabab
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Spotted this little cafe and market in a stripmall on a dreadful road of chain places in Twin Falls. Reasonably priced, flavorful dishes from Persia (Iran), variety of fruit teas, courteous & friendly service. Store stocked with exotic spices and other ingredients. A great find for lunch on a snowy day!

1  Thank Edith M

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We visited on a Saturday night while passing through town. We used to live in a town with a great Persian restaurant, so thought we'd try out something other than the typical American (processed, frozen, bland) fare. We chose this place based on the TripAdvisor reviews (Thanks, ya'll!) We were not disappointed!! We had kebabs (chicken, shish, and koobideh) which were all great. Rice and other side dishes were excellent as well. The hummus was a little different than what we are used to, but good nonetheless. We bought some Turkish Delight from the market, since my oldest has been reading the Chronicles of Narnia. :) I wish I had bought a few other obscure things, since I don't live near any type of ethnic market.
Try this place, you won't be sorry!!

1  Thank ColoradoM0m
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Every thing the other reviews wrote is true, in talking to the owner he is just barely making ends meet. Do not let this place close! The food was good, I am not familiar with Persian (Iranian) food but what I had was plentiful and reasonable priced for what I received.

I would of preferred the food to have a bit more "spice" but if others say that the food is authentic, then I am OK with that. It did take awhile to get my order but as each dish is prepared to order I am OK with the wait.

If you live in the Twin Falls area please try the food, if passing through, this is a great stop. It is about 3 to 4 miles off the interstate in Twin Falls, just past the Sizzler on the same side of the street, set in the back of a strip mall.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Visiting from Michigan for a few months. I will definitely be returning to this establishment. They opened two years ago and hope they stay. The food is extraordinary! Excellent wine choice although is small but priced lower than average along with the menu. Rice was perfect. Food well seasoned. Very authentic.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Awesome food. I've had falafel, but this falafel was killer. Home-cooked, authentic, and real. Delicious! And don't forget: because it's home-cooked, plan your time accordingly. I'll definitely come back!