“Great pasta and pizzas”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Great pasta and pizzas”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Tomato's has great pasta-the Bacon Speze, Gorgonzola, and a few others are very tasty with generous portions. The pizzas are also good. But whatever you do, order the Italian Nachos! De-licious! Julie is a great waitress, which is important because if you get the wrong waitstaff (mostly at lunch) you can expect a wait. The Italian Sodas are nice...They serve their own bread and olive oil/balsalmic blend w/ every meal so w/ that added to your meal, you won't go away hungry! I usually have to take some of my meal home (to enjoy the next day:)

• Visited August 2014

Tulsa
“What an unexpected surprise”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This place was next to the crummy hotel I was staying at so I thought I would walk over for dinner. We'll slap me in the head, this place was great. I don't know a thing about it, whether it's a chain or local, but my meal was really tasty and well prepared, the wait staff was friendly and attentive and it sort of made up for the crummy a hotel I was staying in.

Visited July 2014
Twin Falls, ID
“Average food, slow service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Nice enough atmosphere. We ordered Mediterranean Pasta & Chicken Parmesan. Both were disappointing & service was really slow. Probably won't go back.

• Visited July 2014
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Very good food”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I ordered the Bacon Spazi, as it is a dish I had never heard of. I was there on mother's day Sunday, so the place was a little hectic, but the food was excellent.

Visited August 2013
Twin Falls
“Very good”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent time. Greeter/hostess (Breanna) was very courteous and promptly showed us to our table and answered any questions we had. Food was served hot and timely and very tasty.

• Visited April 2014