All reviews mexican restaurant next door front desk room was clean no elevator biscuits and gravy waffles an overnight stay refrigerator and microwave hard boiled eggs cold cereal king bed continental breakfast next morning great price nice breakfast nice stay staff was friendly
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My buddy and I were on our way to Vegas with our bike trailer. Nice big parking lot for trailer. Room was better than we expected for the price we paid. It was a good deal in Twin Falls. Half the price of the La Quinta and a great deal for the one night. Very nice.

Room Tip: Near the back away from front street
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank agent98
Reviewed 2 October 2018

The SureStay Hotel was a great place to stay and a very good value.
the room was clean and comfortable . The staff were polite and helpful . We even got to go see the Falls they were not far from the Hotel and easy to get to.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

#3 Front desk gave our room key number to another guest. While I was resting, he entered the room, questioned why I was there. Barely awake I said I had the same room key number. He left and I called the front desk. All they said was that they were supposed to give us a different room number. No apology, no nothing.

#2 Front desk woman made my husband wait while she finished her cigarette right at the entry door.

#3 Bed bugs. Several bites

Will never stay at a Sure Stay by Best Western

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Very clean room and a comfortable bed. The shower and toilet area are quite small but not bad for the price. Nice towels. Ground floor is a few steps below actual ground level with steps on one side of the building and a handicap ramp on the other side. Steps up to the lobby and breakfast area. Typical continental breakfast with boiled eggs.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

It appears all SureStay hotels by Best Western have implemented new mattresses. I have severe arthritis and cannot sleep on hard mattresses. I felt as if I had not slept at all when I awoke the next morning. I was very tired and sore. My hips hurt so badly I could almost not walk.

Stayed: September 2018