“Early birds beware”

Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

No coffee in room or lobby. Ask for a refrigerator as they aren't automatic. Vintage tv. Comfortable beds and air conditioning. Family oriented. Good location off i84. Ask for upstairs in the back but no elevators.

• Stayed: July 2014
Bonnie C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback as we appreciate all good or bad. I am sorry that you did not find the coffee maker in your room in the armoire. We do have an excellent espresso shop connected to the hotel that we hope you can enjoy next time you are here. We are glad that you enjoyed the bed and the location. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I first called the front desk for reservations. Tina was very helpful in providing me with the information I most needed - dogs at the hotel. She reserved a room convenient to take my dog out. Our room was spacy, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, and quiet. We tried breakfast and dinner at the hotel. It turned out to be a very pleasant experience. The pool area was well kept. Very friendly staff - housekeepers were very efficient. Everyone was very kind to my dog. I would recommend this hotel especially to family and dog owners.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Bonnie C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very excited to hear about your stay. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

First off let me preface this review by saying that as I approached the hotel, I was already not liking things. It was on on of those busy 4 lane boulevards loaded with Red Lobsters, Wal-Marts, hotels, gas stations, mini-marts,a Lowes, multi-plex theaters, yaddy yaddy yaddy. It was one crowded place. As I checked in, the woman's at the front desk was perplexed by my reservation and needed to cal for help. During this time there were at least 4 calls to the desk that she ignored. By the time she finished with me, ether were six people backed up. It was like that most of the night. I came back through the lobby after eating and she was back on the phone with her supervisor seeking help with a reservation. There should never be just one person on Saturday night, especially when they don't really know the procedure. The room was nice looking...but things went downhill when I started to use it. The TV didn't really work, the air conditioner was growing old and was very loud and cranky. The shower flooded the bathroom and the ice machine was right in the lobby between several rooms. So not only could you hear it...but melted ice was everywhere on the carpet. Not at all what I expected for the price I payed.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take all feedback good and bad as a way to help make us a better place. I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and apologize for your inconveniences. We will take your feed back to the department managers and fix the problems that were of concern. Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great location but terrible place to stay. I warned the front desk clerk that the last time we stayed there we asked for a new room because it was so dirty. She advised me that they had some challenges with house keeping but they have been resolved. The room she assigned us this time had pubic hair in the shower, mold in the shower and on the shower curtain, bathroom smelled strongly of urine, carpets where very soiled and should be cleaned, the AC unit was louder the the tv. We even went as far as letting them know the room was dirty and needed to be cleaned. Someone went in there took the pubic hair away and left a small gift for the bad start when they really just need to clean a room properly. Its disgusting!!!!

Room Tip: Ask to walk through the rooms before staying!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doug K
Bonnie C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry for the uncleanliness of your room as this is not how we want our property to review. This is not acceptable for our standards and it will be acted upon immediately. We take pride in our hotel and would be more than happy to show someone their room first. Again I apologize for the state of your room.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

First we walk into an odd smell in the hall way (wet dog) smell when we reach the room there is another odd smell. As we check out bathroom we notice hair on the walls and ceiling and looking at the toilet yuck. Them we try to sleep in what I would say is the worlds worse bed felt like we would fall into it. Didn't get much sleep . but I'm sure the AC unit that sounded like an F16 fighter jet taking off didn't help much. Pass this place up its more like a motel at the hotel price o and don't eat the rubber eggs in the morning ..

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Bonnie C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We take all feedback whether it be good or bad to the table to discuss what we can improve on. I apologize for the cleanliness of your room. I will address this with our housekeeping staff immediately. I will also be addressing the issue with the A/C unit in the room. I hope that you might give us another try so we can show you better service and cleanliness. Thank you again for letting us know about the conditions of your stay.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The room was nice and big. Loved the pillows! Breakfast was not free, but it was only 4.95. Lots of food! I went on priceline and got the room for only $70. Great deal.
The girls and the front desk were helpful and the pool was fun for the kids. No fridge or microwave. :( Right in the center of everything. Twin falls is a nicetown.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you got to enjoy our wonderful outdoor pool. We are located in a great area! We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I traveled with a pet - so I knew the rooms would be pet-friendly, but I wasn't expecting downright stinky. There was no place to walk pets (no grass) and the entire place reeked. Bathtub was clogged too

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
Bonnie C, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your feed back regarding your stay. We value your opinion and find the information useful in training our staff. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations and hope that you will give us a chance to show you we can do better. Thank you again for the review and I will definitely talk to my staff regarding the issues.