All reviewsthe check in processan older hotelother hotelsbed and pillowsno elevatorlarge roompotatoesroad triploungecanyoncounter
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this location multiple times and it never disappoints. Check in is fast and friendly. Entire grounds are very well kept. Rooms are spacious and clean. Bed and pillows are very comfortable. AC blows nice cold air. Shower and bathroom is spacious and clean. Wifi works great. Plenty of parking around the facility. Centrally located in Twin Falls near food and shopping. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very clean and super comfortable. The bed is perfect, we slept great.
It has really nice sized rooms, so you are comfortable and relaxed.
And the shower is great, the shower head is high so I could easily wash my hair, not just my belly. Plus it showers drops not only blowing a mist.

And as a nice plus the comp breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: I always like upstairs but this property doesn't have an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is the dirtiest place I've ever stayed. I would never recommend this establishment. They should fire their management and maid service.

The bathroom was filthy. So filthy. The coffee machine: NO! Just No!! I couldn't enjoy this room.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The room had no refrigerator or microwave. I had to ask for a second roll of toilet paper from the cleaners. Room was not clean - my 6 year old daughter found a pair of men's underwear near the bed that the cleaners never even noticed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived later in the evening and the front desk gentleman sent us to dinner with a great recommendation and a 10% coupon. The room was a little dated but the soap was fantastic cacade soap and plush towels. We will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family