“Good burgers”

Grumpy's Goat Shack
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Victor
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a great gourmet hot dog burger restaurant slash tavern with a very unique atmosphere and food located in a tiny town on the backside of the Grant Teton mountain range from Jackson Hole. Let the kids check out the goats in the backyard while the parents enjoy a cold one.
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Food was great and loved the small atmosphere. Everyone was talking to everyone like we were all old friends.

There are newer reviews for Grumpy's Goat Shack

Reviewed 28 October 2012

The name says it all. It feels dirty inside and it is frequently filled with the owners audience as he speaks poorly of the town, other businesses and locals.

3  Thank Molly R
Reviewed 10 August 2012

Literally One of the greatest places on earth. If you are anywhere near yellowstone go out of your way to stop in. My picks are the carolina dog, big mike burgere and the baguette with cream cheese.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

This place is hilarious! The sign outside said, "The better, best burger for less" We had to have a burger. It was great! The roll or bun was perfect, the Mike's sauce was delicious and the service was great and complete with attitude and fun just like the sign. The beer was cold, the panties on the ceiling had me laughing it up and I chuckle as I remember the last visit. Fun spot for adults.

3  Thank Rex P
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stumbled on Grumpy's Goat Shack by accident, and am so glad I did. I happen to love a good hot dog, and simply couldn't pass up a dog or 2 on my way back to my lodgings in Victor, ID. I ordered the Chicago Dog, and the Teton Pass dog, and enjoyed a Moose Drool beer along with my meal... MAN were the dogs delicious! The Chicago dog tasted as delicious as if I were enjoying one on the streets of the Windy City, and the Teton Pass dog with jalapeno cream cheese, crumbled potato chips, and mustard, was messy and scrumptious and simply yummy! I'd drive back to Victor just to visit Grumpy's, and look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank dramacate