“5 star prices, 3 star food/service”
Review of Paris Bruxelles - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Paris Bruxelles
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 28 August 2013

As a local I am so glad to have some new eating options in Teton valley. Love to support a fresh family run restaurant. Food was very expensive, which is OK if its fresh and tasty. We got quiche (a re-heated and burned wedge- $14), scallops (5 frozen scallops, soaked in butter sauce- $27) pork chop (a fried chop with cheese and ham, drenched in a butter/heavy cream sauce $24). I substituted potatoes for a salad, which was an extra $6 for a brown, wilted salad with a cream based dressing. Minor details but the staff doesn't really speak english. cash only and no alcohol (but you can BYO). With tip and no alcohol I spent $100 for 2 of us. I give them a year, max, in this valley. so sorry.

1  Thank foxcreeker

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I made our first but not our last visit to Paris Bruxelles.
We are so thankful to have an opprotunity to eat something besides regular Valley fare of Steaks, BBQ and Mexican without having to travel over the Teton Pass.
I had the Escargot in a puff pastry with a superb sauce. It's the best I've had since leaving the East Coast last year. Bill's trout was also outstanding.
They have a few wrinkles to iron out, such as the staff's limited knowledge of English . They were waiting for their credit card account and their wine and beer license. Don't let these wrinkles keep you from visiting the Valley's newest gastronomique.

2  Thank uvmshell51