“They are your huckleberry!”
Review of Victor Emporium

Victor Emporium
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Victor
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'll give the huckleberry milk shake a 4/5 (what they are known for). But the chocolate + peanut butter was a 6/5; just awesome!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our group of 6 recently enjoyed milkshakes here when we stayed in Driggs, ID. Two of us had the fresh raspberry, two had Muddy River (peanut butter and chocolate), one had butterscotch and one had a vanilla float. They were all excellent!! They had so many that sounded good, it was hard to decide! We felt that the prices were reasonable and the store had a nice feeling to it with the soda fountain in the rear. We would highly recommend it! When we drove home the next day, I asked if anyone could guess what sounded good right then and the answer came back, "A fresh raspberry milkshake!" They were right. Make this place a stop if you are in the area!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Always a pleasure to visit the Emporium. The owners and employees are super nice, and the shakes are delicious! A great place to buy gifts and to bring family & visitors to the valley.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Seriously - $5 for their "world famous huckelberry milkshake". It was just ok & very small, I mean miniscule. Honestly it tasted like blueberries to us. Will try to enclose pic I took.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Don't miss the Huckleberry milkshake! I saw Julianna's review and she was right. Got the shake and sat outside in two pink chairs and shared it with my wife. Now I wish I had bought her one!
Don't let the outside of the store fool you.

Been to Victor Emporium? Share your experiences!