After visiting the area and looking at other properties, this Lodge is the best value by far. Plus, the staff is outstanding from Cricket at the front desk, to Jen and Willow in the Spa, to everyone we encountered, friendly, efficient and quality service was always present. The property is very well maintained and the rooms (we had a one BR suite in the Lodge) were outstanding. The Headwaters Grill Restaurant is good, if not great. There is an excellent bistro 5 minutes away in "downtown Victor" called Spoon that we enjoyed twice. In Victor also is a gourmet grocery with lots of food options for picnics or nights when you want to dine in. Routes leading to Jackson and the Grand Teton National Park through Teton Pass and to Yellowstone through its west entrance are stunning and offer a chance to really experience this beautiful area.
Pam and Jerry B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You’ll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho