“Nicest room I have ever stayed in.”

Teton Springs Lodge and Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I travel about two weeks a year for pleasure and have stayed at a wide array of different accommodations but no room has matched the one bedroom suite I experienced at Teton Springs. The resort was a unique combination of luxury and a laid back family resort. I would recommend it for all types of travelers. If you are a golfer the stay and play package is a great value and the course is a real gem. Staff is very helpful and the views especially the night sky are unmatched.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Be sure to go to the Stillwater Spa. I got a great massage from Lou and facial from Jen. Enjoyed the steam room and totally relaxing experience. First-class service. Wish I could have spent more time there to go to the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Jeff and his staff run an awesome operation! Everything is 1st Class from accomodations to housekeeping and all points in between. Golf course is excellent. Swimming pool is huge. Spa service, according to my wife, was remarkable. We enjoyed breakfast and dinner several times, but there are some great restaurants in nearby victor and Driggs. Easy access to both National Parks. All the fun and beauty of Jackson Hole (it's only 30 minutes away) without the crowds. This is one of the best family summer vacations we have had and Teton Springs Lodge helped make it one! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms to the East face the mountains...........
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Unfortunately, I was not able to stay here because when I called for a room, I couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to rearrange so they could get me in but I booked other places as I was afraid that Teton Springs wouldn't be able to pull through. I should have waited!!!! However, next time, I will plan better and not be so last minute. Anyway, I can't remember the last time I received such great service!!!! Kudos!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My mother and teenage children stayed here for a week. They have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make their stay out of this world! They were very good with suggestions to do and very good about arranging transportation for them. It's a tough adjustment coming home, I guess I don't spoil them as much as the staff at Teton Springs Lodge. They're ready to go back and I'm ready to go with them!

Room Tip: A Gem off the beaten path away from the busy traffic of Jackson Hole!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Good:
I liked that when I checked in and did not find any luggage cart, the front desk person was very nice to offer me to help put my luggage into the room.
The restaurant was great with excellent service.
My family loved the they offer DVD player in their rooms.
They have a beautiful swimming pool for kids to play in their little fountains.

Not so good:
We used laundry machines a couple of times. The first time, one of the two dryers was not working.
The laundry machines are very old model. Even though i used the dryer 3 times with the same load, the clothers did not dry. Because of this, both the times we used the dryer, we found there was along line to use it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Tetonsprings, General Manager at Teton Springs Lodge and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Teton Springs Lodge. Guest comments, especially those offering constructive criticism, provide invaluable feedback on how we can continue to improve on the guest experience. I am pleased to read you were particularly happy with our Guest Services staff and the Headwaters Grille. Receiving your positive endorsement is a testament to the entire resort team’s unwavering commitment to provide excellent guest service. We also appreciate seeing your comments regarding our 25 meter pool and the Kids Zone, which is a terrific asset for Teton Springs.

I apologize for the difficulty you experienced with our guest laundry machine. There was an obstruction in the dryer’s venting system that is now corrected. On your future visit please stop by my office; your next trip to the laundry is on us!

Thanks again for your feedback. We certainly hope you have an opportunity to visit Teton Springs Lodge & Spa again soon. Have a great summer!

Jeff Naylor
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Teton springs for the first three nights of out 12 night stay around the Tetons, had we not already made accommodations elsewhere we would have stayed the whole time.

When we first arrived we asked the hosts at the front desk if there was any good hiking nearby. They told us to stop back in a little while. After moving our stuff into our BEAUTIFUL room we went back down and they had set up a binder full of information about hiking and waterfalls. They were vastly helpful and were so happy to do it for us. These are the friendliest people I have ever met. In no time at all they knew us by name and we were happy to stop in and see them.

The rooms were in brand new condition and were perfectly clean. We had two huge bathrooms with large tile showers and deep whirlpool tubs. The kitchen was well set with beautiful appliances and everything we needed to cook and be comfortable. The balcony overlooking the mountains and the mountain pass was wonderful. Everything was quite at night, cleaned very well for us during the day, and that staff made us feel so welcome and valued.

As for the location: Simply fabulous. The quaint town of Victor Idaho is charming and has everything we needed. Good restaurants, clean market with quality food, world class milkshakes, two breweries, and friendly small town residents. If you like a loud overcrouded jungle-town stay in Jackson Hole, WY. If your on vacation stay in Victor Idaho, just across the mountain pass, at Teton Springs.

We stayed there during the last week in May.

Thanks for a great stay Teton Springs!

Angela and Jim

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Slmpneverest
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Best Western Teton West
Snake River Lodge and Spa
Snake River Lodge and Spa
#4 of 7 in Teton Village
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort

Been to Teton Springs Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!