I travel about two weeks a year for pleasure and have stayed at a wide array of different accommodations but no room has matched the one bedroom suite I experienced at Teton Springs. The resort was a unique combination of luxury and a laid back family resort. I would recommend it for all types of travelers. If you are a golfer the stay and play package is a great value and the course is a real gem. Staff is very helpful and the views especially the night sky are unmatched.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You’ll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho