“Magical place”

Teton Springs Lodge and Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Victor
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The quality of our room was amazing. Clean, comfortable and highly appointed. The staff were helpful and the surroundings beautiful.The pool area is lovely and we hired bikes to ride around the area. The food was excellent and I would happily return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My son and I made out third annual trip to fish the South Fork of the Snake River and stayed again at Teton Springs Lodge! Making our reservations was simple. Check-in and registration was easy! The stay was wonderful, again! Great lodging, excellent customer service and good value for our money! Highly recommend !!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I travel about two weeks a year for pleasure and have stayed at a wide array of different accommodations but no room has matched the one bedroom suite I experienced at Teton Springs. The resort was a unique combination of luxury and a laid back family resort. I would recommend it for all types of travelers. If you are a golfer the stay and play package is a great value and the course is a real gem. Staff is very helpful and the views especially the night sky are unmatched.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

Be sure to go to the Stillwater Spa. I got a great massage from Lou and facial from Jen. Enjoyed the steam room and totally relaxing experience. First-class service. Wish I could have spent more time there to go to the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Jeff and his staff run an awesome operation! Everything is 1st Class from accomodations to housekeeping and all points in between. Golf course is excellent. Swimming pool is huge. Spa service, according to my wife, was remarkable. We enjoyed breakfast and dinner several times, but there are some great restaurants in nearby victor and Driggs. Easy access to both National Parks. All the fun and beauty of Jackson Hole (it's only 30 minutes away) without the crowds. This is one of the best family summer vacations we have had and Teton Springs Lodge helped make it one! Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms to the East face the mountains...........
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Unfortunately, I was not able to stay here because when I called for a room, I couldn't have asked for better service. Everyone went above and beyond the call of duty to rearrange so they could get me in but I booked other places as I was afraid that Teton Springs wouldn't be able to pull through. I should have waited!!!! However, next time, I will plan better and not be so last minute. Anyway, I can't remember the last time I received such great service!!!! Kudos!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My mother and teenage children stayed here for a week. They have nothing but wonderful things to say about it. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make their stay out of this world! They were very good with suggestions to do and very good about arranging transportation for them. It's a tough adjustment coming home, I guess I don't spoil them as much as the staff at Teton Springs Lodge. They're ready to go back and I'm ready to go with them!

Room Tip: A Gem off the beaten path away from the busy traffic of Jackson Hole!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Victor
13 mi away
Teton Valley Cabins
#2 of 7 in Driggs
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
The Lodge at Jackson Hole

Been to Teton Springs Lodge and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Teton Springs Lodge and Spa

Address: 10 Warm Creek Ln, Victor, ID 83455-4931
Region: United States > Idaho > Victor
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Victor
Price Range: £129 - £256 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Teton Springs Lodge and Spa 4*
Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You’ll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Teton Springs Hotel Victor