Having greatly enjoyed this property last year, we decided to return with other family. Every positive aspect of our first visit was still in evidence and even the food at Headwaters Grill had improved. The overall can do attitude of all the staff makes Teton Springs Lodge special. Sure the place is outstanding and the location perfect for enjoying all the area has to offer, but it is the amazingly consistent positive experience with the staff that kicks up the guest experience. This is typified by Jeff, the general manager, who sets the tone. A special thanks to him and Dana for fulfilling a special request that we had. One other note, the Lodge recommends World Cast Anglers for fly fishing. I absolutely agree and commend our guide Trevor for ensuring a great experience for two rookie fly fishers. Stay here, you will not regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You'll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho