My husband, 9 month old son and I stayed here for a long weekend and loved it! The resort is stunning! Everyone is very friendly! The rooms were spacious and clean. Our basic room came with kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, fireplace and balcony! There are great paths for walking, beautiful mountain views, a great pool and fitness center. We didn't get a chance to play golf but the course looked amazing! It's only a 5 minute drive to victor and 35 minute drive to Jackson!
The only downside was that there was no restaurant open for breakfast and the restaurant for dinner by the lodge seemed to have strange hours in the summer. It was never convenient for us but with great options just 5 minutes into town it wasn't a real issue. But given what we paid per night we should have more options avail especially early in the am!
We would definitely recommend it and stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You’ll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho