Great room for family with two kids. The amenities were very nice. We did not spend much time in Victor because we had spent a great deal of time in Jackson Hole. Victor is a very quiet sleepy little town. If you're looking for more amenities and things to do - I would recommend Jackson Hole instead. We ended our trip with two nights - Limited restaurants and few people. If you're looking for quiet time, this is a good place to go, particularly if you like to fish or golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You’ll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho