“Fun for everyone!”

Silver Streak Zipline Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Wallace
More attraction details
Owner description: SOAR ABOVE WALLACE - EXPERIENCE THE STUNNING VIEWS & WILDLIFE THAT OUR COURSES HAVE TO OFFER! CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO GREAT COURSES PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED WITH ADVENTURE AND EXCITEMENT IN MIND. Our West Course has 6 zip lines ranging from 425' - 1100'; our East Course has 4 zip lines ranging from 325' - 1800'. Check our website for weight restrictions and additional safety rules.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I decided to take my sister zip lining at Silver Streak for her birthday this July and we had the most amazing time together. Our guides, John and Sami, were absolutely wonderful and helped to put my nervous sister at ease. I am also very proud to be an employee here at Silver Streak Zipline Tours, where everyone is more like family than co-workers. The views are breath taking, the guides are super fun and professional and I highly recommend making this your next vacation destination.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My zip lining experience was amazing. Hands down the coolest thing I have ever done. Our guides Phil and Skyler were exceptional and great hosts/guides for our zip line bachelorette party. They made our tour!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the pleasure of experiencing the Silver Streak when it first open and revisited it last year. You definitely get your money's worth. The six runs all have super views of Wallace and they are long. The guides seem to have a name for every run, enjoy their jobs and help make this a memorable event. One caution, though, keep your eyes open and enjoy the scenery as it passes by.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We enjoyed zip-lining with our 13 years old son and although he was just reaching the minimum weight he reached the finish point more easily than me with a within the range weight, just because he tried to speed up (more aerodynamic posture) while I was trying to slow down (more square position). Very safe and very nice staff.
The only rip-off was the photo CD for 40$(!) with 127 pictures in total, but only half of it were pictures from our group and only about 10 pictures from us three,

1  Thank KAWYT
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was our first time to do a zipline and it was just great! We did the West course with my aunt and uncle. Grab the orange rope! I missed it and had to self-rescue - not fun but I did it! The guides - Jeremy and Meghan - were the best! The scenery is beautiful. We wanted to go back the next day and try Big Daddy but didn't have time unfortunately. If we are ever back in the area we will definitely visit Big Daddy! This was the best part of our trip.