“Terrific Family Fun!”

Silver Streak Zipline Tours
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Wallace
More attraction details
Owner description: SOAR ABOVE WALLACE - EXPERIENCE THE STUNNING VIEWS & WILDLIFE THAT OUR COURSES HAVE TO OFFER! CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO GREAT COURSES PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED WITH ADVENTURE AND EXCITEMENT IN MIND. Our West Course has 6 zip lines ranging from 425' - 1100'; our East Course has 4 zip lines ranging from 325' - 1800'. Check our website for weight restrictions and additional safety rules.
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Our recent excursion with Silver Streak Zipline was nothing short of WONDERFUL!! Two adventurous grandparents, and 6 active teenagers had a great time. Drew and Jeff were outstanding tour guides. We were safe but exhilarated!!!! Thanks for a great time :)

There are newer reviews for Silver Streak Zipline Tours

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband Joe, friends Teresa, Sam and I had such a great time zip lining at Silver Streak on Aug 2nd. The lines are scary but safe enough to make it a wild ride. I would recommend this adventure to anyone who wants to have a wonderful time!The staff was knowledgeable and a lot of fun. Our guides were Jeremy and Jeff and they were great! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I decided to take my sister zip lining at Silver Streak for her birthday this July and we had the most amazing time together. Our guides, John and Sami, were absolutely wonderful and helped to put my nervous sister at ease. I am also very proud to be an employee here at Silver Streak Zipline Tours, where everyone is more like family than co-workers. The views are breath taking, the guides are super fun and professional and I highly recommend making this your next vacation destination.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My zip lining experience was amazing. Hands down the coolest thing I have ever done. Our guides Phil and Skyler were exceptional and great hosts/guides for our zip line bachelorette party. They made our tour!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I had the pleasure of experiencing the Silver Streak when it first open and revisited it last year. You definitely get your money's worth. The six runs all have super views of Wallace and they are long. The guides seem to have a name for every run, enjoy their jobs and help make this a memorable event. One caution, though, keep your eyes open and enjoy the scenery as it passes by.