“Service and Food Way Beyond Expectations”

Chinook Steak, Pasta & Spirits
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Worley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chinook Steak, Pasta & Spirits.We keep the home fires burning for prime beef, handmade pasta and pizza. The ingredients are all local, including wood fires and warm hospitality.It's our nature to be natural here.Restaurant:Monday – Tuesday: ClosedWednesday - Thursday: 5 - 9 pmFriday – Saturday: 4 - 10 pmSunday: 4 - 9pmLounge:Daily: 12 pm – close
Spokane, Washington
“Service and Food Way Beyond Expectations”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary dinner here! The friendly hostess asked if we would like a table by the window -- I asked if we could have a booth since it was our anniversary. No problem!

Robb, our waiter, was one of the best we have ever had and we have eaten all over this country. I felt like he was our very own waiter! Robb was friendly and came to our table several times to see if we needed anything else. We told him it was our anniversary and he said he would bring us a "surprise" at the end of our meal.

We started out with a glass of wine -- I had Ste. Michelle Cab and my husband had the Horse Heaven merlot. Only Washington Wine for us! :-) For dinner I had the Pacific Salmon and my husband had the Applewood Pork Loin. Both were so very delicious. I like my salmon well cooked and Robb suggested "medium well" so it wouldn't be too dry. He was right on! It was served with rice and a few huckleberries! With the meal I upgraded my salad from a house salad to a the Inland Northwest Salad for $1.00 more and well worth it! My husband had a delicious asparagus and squash soup. I do not like pork but the pork loin was so moist -- I had two pieces!

Bread is also served with the meal and it's a very soft sweet type of bread!

I don't have one complaint on our meal which came to a total of $58.00. (There is no tax!) Robb did surprise us with a very large decorated cupcake for us to share (at no charge). It was a great anniversary dinner!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Teach4Jen

Lewiston, ID
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great waitress, filet mignon was cooked perfect medium and delicious, definitely have the ice cream. They make in front of you, great experience!

Visited June 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Not very good ”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here with 2 other couples. The menu makes everything sound wonderful. The food did not live up to the menu for sure. My wife had the fillet (which was way over cooked) and I had the ribeye (way under cooked). Food didn't have any real spices or flavor. One bonus manager gave us a discount. We will try again, maybe it was an "off" night.

RedDeer
“mmmm good”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

really enjoyed the pizza here, the service was good, and the wine, everyone had a good meal. it's not a big place, so timing is key to getting in

Visited April 2014
Deer Park, Washington
“Our Anniversary”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary, at the Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort-Hotel. This was our first time to try The Chinook Steak, Pasta & Spirits Restaurant, located in the resort. Service was excellent . We opted for soup instead of salad, with our dinner. Husband had the Veal Stew & I had the Seafood Chowder. Both were excellent. Having a fresh loaf of bread, to munch on, with the soup was great. Bread was not dried out. They give you plently of butter for the bread, as well. Their soup size is not a "cup", but a generous "bowl", even with dinner. Husband had the Salmon & I opted for the Steelhead with huckleberries. We both agreed that the Steelhead was very moist & flavorful. Steelhead could have had a more generous portion of huckleberries, as they did compliment the Steelhead. Granted Salmon & Steelhead are two different fish, however, we both thought the Salmon was on the dry side, even though they fix it "medium". We did not have any dessert (had no room). Saw the nitro ice cream being made & served at another table. Hope to try it another time. While dining, we saw guests stand up & seemed to be looking outside. We couldn't see anything, so wasn't sure what was going on. After they sat back down, I looked out the restaurant window to see two deer move into our view. They were grazing on the green grass, in the outside courtyard. What a wonderful treat for our anniversary. Reminder: Plan to bring your appetit for dinning at the Chinook. For a special occasion/celebration, the Chinook is well worth the money.

• Visited March 2014