“Typical Casino, dining was horrible.”

Coeur D'Alene Casino Spa
Reviewed 10 June 2012

The Casino itself was ok. It felt like many other casinos that I have been to. There is a non smoking section, which is good. The machines were pretty packed into the space and it was quite dark. We decided to eat at The Sweetgrass Cafe for lunch. The menu had lots to choose from, but the service and food itself was awful. My husband ordered chicken strips that came out with NO flavor and were very rubbery. I ordered a lobster salad sandwich which was also very bad. It took almost 40 minutes to get our food and the waiter just dropped the food off and never came back to check on us even though the place was only about 20% full of customers. I would not recommend eating here at all. How do you mess up chicken strips and fries?

There are newer reviews for Coeur D'Alene Casino Spa

Reviewed 14 May 2012

Excellent spa, relaxing atmosphere and accommodating staff.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

What a gem! You would never know you are in a casino. The facility is beautiful and the services are very well priced. I had a facial and a massage that were some of the best I have ever had. I would recommend the spa to all!

Reviewed 12 March 2012

It is a drive, but worth it. Beautiful facility and they are adding to it. They do not have live dealers if that is your thing, but they do have a huge Bingo hall. The food is great, and the seafood buffet is well worth the drive and the wait.

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Give me my towel............. Yea, your right I didn't pay our $20 fee to swim. Whatsup......... not like I haven't bathed and farted in public pools. Look just a pool, not like mother nature created this