“Great resort - golf and casino and nice hotel”

Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Worley
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Found this resort while looking for a hotel en route from Canada to Spokane and then through to West Coast. Has great staff, food was good, rooms were very nice and clean. Large pool. Casino was large and good variety of slots. Lots of golfers and families.. Lots of discounts and breakfast buffet was good value and variety. Big discount at their gas station if you get a rewards card from Casino.

Room Tip: All the rooms were located away from casino and very east to get to pool, restaurants and front lobb...
1  Thank jandol
There are newer reviews for Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We are members of their casino rewards program, and in the mail received a coupon for a free night Sun-Thrs. Seeing as we live north of Seattle, we decided that we could make the trek out there and stay and gamble and make a fun day/night out of it.

Before doing so, we called ahead to check on their pet policy. We were informed the limit was 3 dogs. So we said book it, and the girl at the front desk took our reservation.

We made the 5 hour drive down to the casino, get in to check in and our promptly told that there is a 2 dog maximum. I explained, very nicely, that we called before we made this long drive to confirm the pet policy, as we wouldn't have tried to make the drive otherwise. The girl, who clearly did not care what I was told, gave no apology and offered no recourse to our problem and were told they would only honor the reservation if one of the dogs slept in the car. GIVE ME A BREAK.

We will NEVER again come back here for any reason. I understand mistakes can be made, but to offer no recourse and tell me one of my dogs needs to sleep in the car, is an absolute JOKE!

1  Thank Sosinsurr
CDAcasino, Public Relations Manager at Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and would love to speak to you in person about this. Could you please send us an email with your contact information at socialmedia2@cdacasino.com? Our management team is working with the frontline staff to ensure that all policies are understood and communicated. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hard to write a review when you just get here but here is my opinion so far. When we arrived at the desk they were pleasant and had asked previously by phone call to be in the spa tower upper floor. I asked for a golf view and she looked at the map and didn't say anything but assumed that was what we got but go a parking lot view. My husband parked our car while I had our luggage brought up with the bell hop. I asked him to get me some ice and he said the ice is next door and then I saw the key where maybe lights were suppose to work and he said never been in this room so didn't know what that meant and he left so I couldn't give him a tip if I wanted to and we had to figure out the lights ourselves. I asked the front desk about the fitness center and she wasn't sure if I had to pay or not. I think some training is needed in this hotel. The food at the bar was outstanding and golf course looks great and we have another night here.....

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I are both fans of MMA and since the King of the Cage event was happening the day before his birthday we decided to make a night of it.

Front desk was very helpful with checking in, but could use a bit of training on where guests can find things. (Such as a guest says they need a phone charger, because they left theirs at home, the Conoco had iPhone chargers.)

Was a bit surprised that everything in the casino besides gaming and the one concession stand shuts down for food options at 11pm. (Which is how we ended up at the Conoco). Don't know why I thought it would be like Vegas and things would be open all night.

Love that the non-smoking section is expanded so that is a bonus!

Will be back for more fights when they happen, but not sure we would stay again.

2  Thank Jamie Lynn M
Reviewed 25 May 2014

It's a great place to visit, especially if you plan on gambling. We played some Bingo and a little on the slot machines. But the things we really enjoyed was the spa and restaurants. We mainly went to try out all the weekend buffets. They had seafood on Friday, Surf and Turf on Saturday and BBQ on Sunday.
The Breakfast buffet was okay, but my husband tried the Eggs Benedict and said the English Muffin was so hard he couldn't even cut it with a knife. So he just ate the center out of it and left the muffin. I enjoyed getting up early to go workout in the fitness room, because that time of morning, hardly anyone was around. It's interesting to see a casino that quiet.

Room Tip: If you have a military background you can get a military discount on the rooms. They had other disco...
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Redtail bar was awesome. Food was super. The food at the Chinock restaurant was the worst steak I've had in a long time.It wasn't cooked right and very tough.For 32.00 it should have been perfect. Lets just say its wasn't very good anniversary dinner. But we payed and won't be back.

Room Tip: King size bed was really bad. I wouldn't recommended to anyone.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Polly P
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here one night on my way to Seattle. I saw the billboard on I-90 and thought what the heck, I'll go check it out. My last trip, I stayed at the Northern Quest Resort and Casino west of Spokane (beautiful hotel, terrible casino - see my review) so I didn't want to stay there again.

The hotel is about 25 miles south of Coeur d'Alene and the drive is beautiful. Gorgeous country. The hotel/casino grounds are beautiful. The public areas of the hotel are also beautiful. The woman checking me in was very nice. My room was nice. My only complaint was the beds have bedspreads (ick) instead of duvet covers. If they're going to call themselves a 'resort hotel', I would expect duvet covers.

I was very happy with the casino. Very large non-smoking area and large smoking area - well separated. I played for several hours and if I had any will power, I could have left ahead of the game but who does that? This casino was night and day better than the Northern Qwest casino. Skip that one and come here instead.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BackyardGardener
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worley
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
#1 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene
Baymont Inn & Suites Coeur D Alene
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d' Alene
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn

Been to Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!