“Excellent”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Worley
Spokane, Washington
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is very nice and an excellent value. We stayed here the other night and when we got there we were offered an upgrade for no extra charge. I will stay here again for sure. Ask to stay in the spa tower, much nicer rooms

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fool4travelin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Maple Ridge, Canada
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Found this resort while looking for a hotel en route from Canada to Spokane and then through to West Coast. Has great staff, food was good, rooms were very nice and clean. Large pool. Casino was large and good variety of slots. Lots of golfers and families.. Lots of discounts and breakfast buffet was good value and variety. Big discount at their gas station if you get a rewards card from Casino.

Room Tip: All the rooms were located away from casino and very east to get to pool, restaurants and front lobb...
1 Thank jandol
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We are members of their casino rewards program, and in the mail received a coupon for a free night Sun-Thrs. Seeing as we live north of Seattle, we decided that we could make the trek out there and stay and gamble and make a fun day/night out of it.

Before doing so, we called ahead to check on their pet policy. We were informed the limit was 3 dogs. So we said book it, and the girl at the front desk took our reservation.

We made the 5 hour drive down to the casino, get in to check in and our promptly told that there is a 2 dog maximum. I explained, very nicely, that we called before we made this long drive to confirm the pet policy, as we wouldn't have tried to make the drive otherwise. The girl, who clearly did not care what I was told, gave no apology and offered no recourse to our problem and were told they would only honor the reservation if one of the dogs slept in the car. GIVE ME A BREAK.

We will NEVER again come back here for any reason. I understand mistakes can be made, but to offer no recourse and tell me one of my dogs needs to sleep in the car, is an absolute JOKE!

1 Thank Sosinsurr
CDAcasino, Public Relations Manager at Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and would love to speak to you in person about this. Could you please send us an email with your contact information at socialmedia2@cdacasino.com? Our management team is working with the frontline staff to ensure that all policies are understood and communicated. Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Worley hotels

QUINCY
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hard to write a review when you just get here but here is my opinion so far. When we arrived at the desk they were pleasant and had asked previously by phone call to be in the spa tower upper floor. I asked for a golf view and she looked at the map and didn't say anything but assumed that was what we got but go a parking lot view. My husband parked our car while I had our luggage brought up with the bell hop. I asked him to get me some ice and he said the ice is next door and then I saw the key where maybe lights were suppose to work and he said never been in this room so didn't know what that meant and he left so I couldn't give him a tip if I wanted to and we had to figure out the lights ourselves. I asked the front desk about the fitness center and she wasn't sure if I had to pay or not. I think some training is needed in this hotel. The food at the bar was outstanding and golf course looks great and we have another night here.....

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I are both fans of MMA and since the King of the Cage event was happening the day before his birthday we decided to make a night of it.

Front desk was very helpful with checking in, but could use a bit of training on where guests can find things. (Such as a guest says they need a phone charger, because they left theirs at home, the Conoco had iPhone chargers.)

Was a bit surprised that everything in the casino besides gaming and the one concession stand shuts down for food options at 11pm. (Which is how we ended up at the Conoco). Don't know why I thought it would be like Vegas and things would be open all night.

Love that the non-smoking section is expanded so that is a bonus!

Will be back for more fights when they happen, but not sure we would stay again.

2 Thank Jamie Lynn M
Vaughn, Montana, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

It's a great place to visit, especially if you plan on gambling. We played some Bingo and a little on the slot machines. But the things we really enjoyed was the spa and restaurants. We mainly went to try out all the weekend buffets. They had seafood on Friday, Surf and Turf on Saturday and BBQ on Sunday.
The Breakfast buffet was okay, but my husband tried the Eggs Benedict and said the English Muffin was so hard he couldn't even cut it with a knife. So he just ate the center out of it and left the muffin. I enjoyed getting up early to go workout in the fitness room, because that time of morning, hardly anyone was around. It's interesting to see a casino that quiet.

Room Tip: If you have a military background you can get a military discount on the rooms. They had other disco...
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Redtail bar was awesome. Food was super. The food at the Chinock restaurant was the worst steak I've had in a long time.It wasn't cooked right and very tough.For 32.00 it should have been perfect. Lets just say its wasn't very good anniversary dinner. But we payed and won't be back.

Room Tip: King size bed was really bad. I wouldn't recommended to anyone.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Polly P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worley
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
#18 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 13 in Spokane Valley

Been to Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!