“Nippers well.......”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2014

You go there to say you have been there. The food is so so, but who goes there for fine dinning, really? Hamburgers, chicken fingers, Conch fritters ect. The drinks were ok. The beach the water and the view is exceptional! That's why we went.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Great people and great entertainment. My awesome friend Francis, from Hope Town took us there for the first time and I fell in-love with that place..I cannot wait to go back. If your ever in Guana Cay you too should stop by you will be happy that you did. I had my favorite drink by far there sorry I cannot remember the name.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have never seen anything quite like Nippers, but it was great fun, great for people watching! There seemed to be people there from all walks of life and all of them were having a blast. The pig roast was delicious, and the staff does an excellent job of managing the crowds. We never had to wait, and with a crowd that large, I was impressed. We were there on Sundays, so the crowds during the week I'm sure are different, especially depending on the season.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

If you're looking for a party - you need to be there Sunday, great beach (any day), food (fresh fish and Sunday pork roast). If you buy one t-shirt probably needs to be a Nippers shirt.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were lucky and got to Nippers on Sunday, the party was out of control. Beautiful beach too.

Will be back to Nippers again!!!