“great hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bannockburn
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Dollar for dollar, this is one of the best hotels in which I've stayed. My family and I had a remarkably clean, comfortable, sizable room for the price. The lobby/lounge area had very nice touches for a midprice hotel with a pleasant atmosphere. The location was great for the meeting I attended. There are many area restaurants, but they're all driving distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Bannockburn La Quinta is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed! I travel quite a bit and stay at many different hotels. I've stayed at this particular La Quinta four times, and without a doubt, it's the cleanest, most spacious hotel room I've visited. The rates are half that (or even a third or quarter) of most of the places I stay, yet the quality is amazing. The staff is friendly, there's free breakfast and wifi, and everything in the room worked! The only downside is no restaurant on the property, but there is a free shuttle to nearby malls. The rooms have microwaves and refrigerators, too. I don't know about other La Quinta's, but this one is a gem!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is right off Tollroad 294 in north Chicago. Easy parking, easy check in, and great rooms as always. Beds and flatscreen TV are awesome!
The always accommodate my dogs for the dog show with a smile. A plus for us!

Room Tip: If you like easy access and a great room we were in room 129 and I loved it! We have also been in 13...
1  Thank Lacy B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This La Quinta is top-notch! It is very clean, and the staff is ready always to serve with a smile. The dining room is large and comfortable. The traffic flow around the food was very smooth. I loved our room! It was very spacious (well, maybe the bed was pushed a little close to the air-conditioning unit) and comfortable. The bed was just right with a variety of pillows from which to choose. I just wanted to stay in the room and work at the desk or curl up on the couch and read! The only downer is that it is a little distant from places to eat and refuel our car, and the traffic along the west and north

1  Thank Luann M
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Nothing extraordinary but neat clean stay. Staff is great, very very helpful. Breakfast spread was a dampner. Free shuttal service is awesome. Overall the place is bit uneventful so cant blame the hotel for that. Definetly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a great place to stay away from the hustle and bustle of a commercial business area. My adult son and I traveled to the area via Amtrak to spend two days exploring Chicago. We booked this hotel because is was significantly cheaper than downtown Chicago hotels. We took a MetraLink train from Chicago to the Deerfield station, where the hotel's free shuttle was waiting for us (I called as we were leaving Chicago, so they knew what time we should be arriving.). Their free shuttle will take you/pick you up anywhere within five miles. Wonderful staff to work with, very clean and comfortable room. Just know there aren't any restaurants or shopping area close, so you will need to use the shuttle to get around if you do not have a car.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I found my room to be quite clean and very comfortable, with plenty of space. The free breakfast was pretty good, though basic fare.... cereals/muffins/instant oatmeal, yogurt, bananas/apples/oranges, hard boiled eggs AND batter to make fresh, hot off the iron waffles (hence the term "hot breakfast" in their advertising). Nice indoor pool area, too. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bannockburn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lincolnshire
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago Lincolnshire
Hilton Garden Inn Lake Forest Mettawa
Embassy Suites North Shore / Deerfield
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
Hyatt Regency Deerfield
#2 of 6 in Deerfield
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield? Share your experiences!