“Best Hot Dogs in Batavia”
Review of Portillo's

Portillo's
Ranked #4 of 75 Restaurants in Batavia
Chicago, Illinois
“Best Hot Dogs in Batavia”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Consistently the best Hot Dog in the suburbs. Buns always warm and fresh. Service and quality at this location are always good, and employees are always helpful and courteous. Dont be alarmed by the length of the drive through line-it moves quick.

• Visited February 2014

Batavia, Illinois
“Reliable neighborhood place”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The food is always good. Never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and prompt. The Italian beef is to "die for" along with the chopped salad. Any of the food items are delicious. We will return.

• Visited December 2013
“Overall a good place”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

This is what I believed to be my 3rd time there. I ordered a plain hamburger and I got a hamburger with everything on it (not the only restaurant that has done that) so I took it back to them and they gave me a plain burger with no problem. The hamburger was pretty good, but I wish it wasn't so greasy (it was more like water than grease) because of the fact of how messy it was. We will probably come back again when we are in the area (we're from Michigan).

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank geoman97
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Chicago area staple”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Always great, fast food. I always take visitors to Portillo's for something "Chicago" You know what you are going to get and they never disappoint

Visited June 2013
Erie, Illinois
“Chicagoland Icon”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Portillo's is a must have in the Chicago area. There are locations throughout the suburbs. I have eaten there numerous times and it never disappoints. The hot dogs and italian beef are my favorites for my meal. I usually wash it down with a chocolate cake shake. Amazing.

• Visited May 2013