“Great property”

Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn for a quick business trip. Property is very modern and clean. Great lobby space. Didn't have the chance to try any of the amenities, but the room itself was clean, large, and the bed was perfectly comfortable. The front desk was friendly and helpful. Very conveniently located to MDW. Would not have minded a longer stay.

Room Tip: I had an accessible room which was very spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
MariaFHernandez, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! We appreciate your time and I am very happy to see that we were able to meet all of your expectations.

Again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very clean, good bed, quiet room. Staff is fantastic! Everyone went out of their way to be so helpful and accommodating. Shuttle from airport is quick and convenient. Meeting rooms very sufficient, and food very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us! I am very happy to see that we were able to meet all your expectations during your visit. On behalf of the entire team I thank you for your patronage to the hotel and hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I certainly enjoyed my stay and future reservations. The location is very practical for my trips, parking is adequate and easy. The staff is great, the breakfast service and selection is superb. The lobby is very comforting and spacious.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Augusto,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us! we appreciate your patronage and am glad that we were able to meet your expectations during your visit.

We look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

From the minute we walked in we found every employee very welcoming and sincerely happy - from the front desk, to housekeepers, the bartender and the custodian. We stayed in the King Suite and were immediately comfortable. My teenage son felt like he had his "space". I didn't know that the hotel was just remodeled. Everything was new and very clean. I even felt comfortable being barefoot in the room, which I won't usually do. We could also watch take offs and landings at Midway Airport, but didn't hear them at all. This property is located on a campus of hotels and eating establishments. There is a shuttle that will take you around. We had pizza delivered from a nearby restaurant. I can't remember having a more comfortable, clean, convenient hotel stay. I look forward to staying here again. The only thing that I would like to see changed are the pillows. They were very small and very uncomfortable. We brought our swim suits and hoped to use the pool, but it was more than full. It looked like a family party on there and there was no room for anyone else.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bruinvbmom

Dear Bruinvbmom;

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay with us! We appreciate your patronage and am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations and we delivered the service that we always strive for and that our guests have come to expect. Our apologies that you were not able to enjoy the pool facility and hope that you will visit back in the future for your enjoyment.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

The HGI-Midway is overall a good stay. The front desk staff is excellent and always friendly. They did a really good job of getting me checked in, calling me cabs, and giving me directions to the subway. The room I stayed in was satisfactory. The bed was extremely comfortable and the pillows were soft. The room was always clean too. The restaurant service is average. Still, after a long trip or a quick bite before your flight it's satisfactory. I recommend that, if possible, make your way downtown to grab something better at the same price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jeremiah,

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy that we were able to meet most of your expectations and apologize that you did not enjoy the services provided by our restaurant. We have taken actions in rectifying your disatisfaction and look forward to gaining your confidence in us in the future. we appreciate your patronage to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

walking into the lobby was a breath of fresh air.. I was blown away when i saw the fire place. it was very attractive. the rooms are also great. It's good to come to a place after a long road trip. so I would recommend everyone to stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MariaFHernandez, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to keep our promise and ensure your satisfaction and that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated Lobby and Rooms. We thank you for your patronage and hope to have you back with us in the future!

Maria F Hernandez

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was in town for a business trip and was very comfortable and relaxed while staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. There were a lot of great restaurants around and also a Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks. The hotel also served breakfast, lunch, and dinner, The breakfast was great. The room was very clean. The beds were a little stiff for me. It was also located near the train that takes you to downtown and the shuttle to and from the airport was very convenient. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your time in giving feedback on your stay with us. I am happy to see that we were able to meet your expectations as our goal and promise is to ensure that you are satisfied! We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you back in the future.

Maria F Hernandez

Chicago Marriott Midway
#118 of 192 in Chicago
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Midway
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Midway Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport? Share your experiences!