Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
US$413
US$326
  • Pool
Sleep Inn Midway Airport(Bedford Park)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$139
US$66
US$86
HotelQuickly
All reviewstgi fridayscicero avefront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicean early flightother hotelsorange linepark and flyrental carclean roomsfree breakfastup to dategreat place to staywould stay here againpleasant stayone night stay
Reviewed 8 December 2013

aside from a minor issue that isn't worth mentioning our stay was GREAT! the entire city of Chicago was a lot of fun! Only thing to mention,....it is an airport hotel....you will hear the planes overhead when sleeping!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello James,

Thank you for the great comment about your most recent stay with us. I’m glad your trip to Chicago was a huge success. The next time your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. Please let us know, and will accommodate you with a room away from the noise.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Nice safe place to stay especially considering the neighborhood. I felt totally safe going out to my car after dark by myself. The ride to and from the airport had really nice helpful drivers. The desk staff went beyond expectations to help me when I thought that I had lost my car keys. I'll stay here again.

Hello Laura,
There’s nothing more important then the safety of our hotel guests. It’s good to know that you’re able to go about your daily activities and not be concerned. I’m pleased to hear that our staff provided you with exceptional service. We would love to have you again and thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Have stayed at this property many times over the years. Arrived 11/30 for a four night stay to find jack-hammering renovation that reverberated throughout the entire hotel. Staff was courteous but we tried 2 rooms far away from the noise source and it was ridiculous. And staff advised that construction was 7 days/week, 9a-5p. I suggested the solution, which was to move to another nearby Hilton property that was not being renovated. Staff was helpful with that, but wanted to charge a higher rate for the last night at the alternate property. It took threatening to call Hilton corporate before staff agreed to keep my rate as it was confirmed. In the end, someone must have realized the whole thing was poorly handled, and comped the last night. Not very Hilton-like, all in all. Avoid this hotel if noise during the day in important to you.

Room Tip: Call property directly BEFORE BOOKING and ask if there is construction underway,
1  Thank David M
Tony M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear David M, on behalf of the hotel and staff I would like to apologize for your recent experience at our hotel. Our complete hotel renovation will be completed in less than two weeks and I am sorry that your stay coincided with the heavy noise of construction. I am glad we were able to relocate you during your stay and took care of your charges due to the inconvenience. I am happy that you are a repeat guest and hope you will return again to see the hotel's new look. Best Regards, Tony Marco, General Manager.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

suggest to have a refereshment day with guest by offering snacks. but i enjoy all aspect of my stay in this hotel and will definetly recommend a friend to Hampton Hill. Thank you very much for everything

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tony M, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Hermann D, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. If you are travelling to the area again, I hope we can be of service to you. Kind Regards, Tony Marco, General Manager.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed @ this location for 3 nights for business and felt right @ home. The front desk staff were great to work with and answered any questions I had. The local amenities and location were great, would book this location again when in Chicago next. Great Breakfast selection and staff

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Rickey V, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for your kind comments about our hotel and staff. I love that you felt at home in our hotel and I hope we are able to take care of you again on any future visits to the area that you may have. Kind Regards, Tony Marco, General Manager.