“Park and Fly”

Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Very close to Midway Airport. We had NO waiting for airport shuttles in either direction. Exceeded our expectations. Dining nearby. A very good choice for park and fly needs. Modern and well designed room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

It sounds like your entire stay was great! The Hampton Inn Chicago Midway is a great location from the airport. I see that you used our Park, Stay and Go package which you defiantly get your money’s worth, and that you didn’t have to wait for our hotel shuttle. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 December 2013

This location has a very Nice and knowledgeable staff. It is close to a variety of restaurants and offered a variety of breakfast options each day. The rooms are clean and updated. I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes for a ride to/from the airport. This was important as I used it daily so as to catch the "L" into downtown Chicago. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Hello Shawn,

We appreciate the great comment about your most recent stay with us. It’s our goal as team to be cleanliest and friendliest hotel and I’m glad to hear that was met during your stay. The Hampton Inn Chicago Midway is great location for transportation to and from Midway and for people like yourself that use the ‘L.” I hope your travel plans bring you back to Midway as we would love to have you again. Thank You Shawn and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The Hampton Inn Midway is recently renovated, with new interior finishes and ammenities. It conveniently located to Midway airport with shuttle service and a quick Metro ride to downtown Chicago. Staff was friendly and provided great service.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

I would first and foremost like to let you know how much we appreciate your comment regarding your recent stay with us, and thank you for your business. I’m glad you’re able to stay with us during a very exciting time. Our renovation will wrap up right before that start of the holidays. I’m pleased to hear you’re able to enjoy our complimentary shuttle to and from Midway. Come stay with us again we would love to have you.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

aside from a minor issue that isn't worth mentioning our stay was GREAT! the entire city of Chicago was a lot of fun! Only thing to mention,....it is an airport hotel....you will hear the planes overhead when sleeping!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ashley K, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Hello James,

Thank you for the great comment about your most recent stay with us. I’m glad your trip to Chicago was a huge success. The next time your travel plans bring you back to the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway. Please let us know, and will accommodate you with a room away from the noise.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Nice safe place to stay especially considering the neighborhood. I felt totally safe going out to my car after dark by myself. The ride to and from the airport had really nice helpful drivers. The desk staff went beyond expectations to help me when I thought that I had lost my car keys. I'll stay here again.

Hello Laura,
There’s nothing more important then the safety of our hotel guests. It’s good to know that you’re able to go about your daily activities and not be concerned. I’m pleased to hear that our staff provided you with exceptional service. We would love to have you again and thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Chicago Midway.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Have stayed at this property many times over the years. Arrived 11/30 for a four night stay to find jack-hammering renovation that reverberated throughout the entire hotel. Staff was courteous but we tried 2 rooms far away from the noise source and it was ridiculous. And staff advised that construction was 7 days/week, 9a-5p. I suggested the solution, which was to move to another nearby Hilton property that was not being renovated. Staff was helpful with that, but wanted to charge a higher rate for the last night at the alternate property. It took threatening to call Hilton corporate before staff agreed to keep my rate as it was confirmed. In the end, someone must have realized the whole thing was poorly handled, and comped the last night. Not very Hilton-like, all in all. Avoid this hotel if noise during the day in important to you.

Room Tip: Call property directly BEFORE BOOKING and ask if there is construction underway,
1  Thank David M
Tony M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Dear David M, on behalf of the hotel and staff I would like to apologize for your recent experience at our hotel. Our complete hotel renovation will be completed in less than two weeks and I am sorry that your stay coincided with the heavy noise of construction. I am glad we were able to relocate you during your stay and took care of your charges due to the inconvenience. I am happy that you are a repeat guest and hope you will return again to see the hotel's new look. Best Regards, Tony Marco, General Manager.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

suggest to have a refereshment day with guest by offering snacks. but i enjoy all aspect of my stay in this hotel and will definetly recommend a friend to Hampton Hill. Thank you very much for everything

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tony M, Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Hermann D, thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. If you are travelling to the area again, I hope we can be of service to you. Kind Regards, Tony Marco, General Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Midway Airport
Chicago Marriott Midway
Chicago Marriott Midway
#119 of 192 in Chicago

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport? Share your experiences!