Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
US$197
US$181
Sleep Inn Midway Airport(Bedford Park)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$65
US$55
Travelocity
US$86
All reviewstgi fridayscicero avefront deskfree shuttleshuttle servicean early flightother hotelsorange linepark and flyrental carclean roomsfree breakfastup to dategreat place to staywould stay here againpleasant stayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The front desk help was very courteous and helpful. Above average for sure!

The room (one king bed) appeared to be recently updated. Very nice decor and very clean. The bed was the typical Hampton Inn comfort level, which I really like. The bathroom was clean and updated as well.

The breakfast was the usual Hampton Inn breakfast. No surprise. It was kept well-stocked which can be problematic at other hotels at times.

Overall, I'd definitely stay here again, so of course I'd recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LordOfTheRooms
Maggie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Hi LordOfTheRooms,
Thanks for your review! We definitely have an all star front desk team and I’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to them. We completed renovations at the end of last year – thanks for noticing! Our breakfast staff does a great job making sure everything stays stocked for our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
P.S. Love your username!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great stay!!!! front desk agent that checked me in Nailha I think? was fantastic made me feel very welcome did an amazing job interacting and engaging me. I was walked by the airport but she made my day better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Keon C

Hello Keon,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I’m glad you enjoyed the stay! Nailah is a guest service superstar and I’m happy to hear she made your day better. I’ll be sure to pass along your nice comments to her. Hopefully we’ll see you again in better circumstances!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Typical Hampton Inn hotel with good rooms, clean and up to date at a reasonable price. The complimentary breakfast and internet also made a nice difference. The staff was helpful from the booking to the check out and I would definitely stay there again if possible.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello Everson,
Thank you so much for all of your comments! We just finished renovating the entire hotel and I’m glad you enjoyed the rooms. I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to the staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The Hampton Inn Hotel brand has created a place that no matter what city we are staying in, we feel like we have reached a place that is comfortable, clean, and almost like being home - while we are away from home.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello Todd,
Thanks for your review! I’m glad our property lived up to the brand standards you’ve come to expect. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Had a one night stay after flying in to Midway, Chicago. The free shuttle was easy to find and was picking up passengers as I approached. A few stops later and I was at my hotel. Hotel and room were both clean and tastefully decorated. Restaurants nearby made a late night dinner very easy to acquire. The free breakfast buffet in the morning was basic.
What more do you need? I took the food back to my room where I watched the morning news.
My friend picked me up from the InterContinental which, he said, was easy to find. I would stay there again. A little trouble sleeping because of the freeway noise outside. Maybe a room on the other side of hotel would be better.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Toni W,
Thanks for your review! I’m glad you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel amenities. I apologize that you experienced noise issues during your stay. Please let us know if you’ll be returning in the future and I’ll be sure to reserve you a room away from S. Cicero. We hope to see you again soon!