“Airport stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Hamilton, Canada
“Airport stay”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

The Hampton Inn was perfect for our one-night stay as we were flying home the next morning. The room was huge and very clean. Bed was super comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly - great service!! There is breakfast included with your stay with a lot of selection of both hot and cold food. There is a shuttle to/from the airport which was great for us. I'd recommend this to anyone who is flying out, but if you're visiting the city, stay closer to the city!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Maggie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Hi filinsk,
Thank you for writing your review! I’m glad you were able to enjoy the convenience of our airport shuttle and enjoy the newly renovated rooms. I’ll be sure to pass along your nice comments to the staff – they’ll love to hear it! Our complimentary hot breakfast is a nice amenity that isn’t available at many hotels and it offers something for everyone. We hope to see you again for your next trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Turkish first
Lincoln
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We stayed one night last year before our trip and really enjoyed it. This year we stayed again on 08/07/14 the night before our trip and again on 08/15/14 when we returned because we did not want to drive home after traveling all day.

On the 7th all the desk clerks were the same as last year and just as friendly and helpful before. We me TJ the General Manager who was very friendly. We had the same desk clerk on the 15th. They are all so nice it is like being around friends or family. The breakfast the next morning was very nice. We will stay here anytime we fly out of Midway. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hi torch056,
Thanks for the review! I’m glad our front desk clerks were able to assist you – their top priority is to make our guests feel at home and we’re lucky to have such a wonderful staff. I’ll be sure to pass along the nice remarks to TJ as well. We look forward to seeing you for your next trip!
NY/NJ
Reviewed 19 August 2014

All the recent reviews sum it up: clean, convenient, friendly staff, etc.

My price was a bit steep, but that's my fault as I booked the hotel a day in advance.

So no need to overthink this one, except for price.

Hello KMKC08,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We do offer advance purchase rates that are a bit cheaper than our standard rates, so that may be something you want to look into for future visits to Hilton properties. I’m glad to hear you were able to enjoy your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 18 August 2014

This Hampton was conveniently located close to the Midway Airport off the main street of Cicero. Had a couple of restuarants/bars within walking distance! Rooms were very nice as well as a friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Hi frankbenjamins,
Thank you for the review! I’m glad our property was able to meet your needs during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!
Germantown, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The room was very clean and the service was great. The value was not that great. And they also charge you $15 for parking. I think they take advantage of people flying into Midway Airport. I think the room was probably $50 overpriced.

Hi Daniel B,
I apologize that you believe our hotel was not priced properly. We study the rates of other hotels in the area and base our price to be competitive with the surrounding properties. If you would like to stay again or find yourself stranded at Midway airport, please contact one of the managers at the hotel and we can try to negotiate a better rate for you.
Chesterfield, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I had booked a "last hurrah before school starts" last minute trip through Travelocity. When we came into town, the hotel that I had pre-paid for told me that they only had one Queen size bed for all 4 of us, without any roll-out bed, or even extra covers or pillows to accomodate us. I cried, and they didn't seem to care. I then called The Hampton Inn and spoke to a very sweet reservationist. She got us in, and even though I ended up paying twice for a hotel room, it was worth having two beds, a very friendly staff, and breakfast was an additional treat! Thank you for saving our trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Hi Laura E,
Thanks for your review! I’m glad the Hampton Inn staff was able to come to your rescue and I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to them. We hope to see you again soon for more “hurrahs”!
Paxton, IL, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was leary about staying in a hotel so close to the airport but within 15 mins. upon arriving all my fears vanished. Very clean, professional, friendly and incredibly accommodating from recommending best place to order pizza to offering shuttle to/from airport and leaving car in their lot for 3 days. The convenience and cleanliness made it worth the few more bucks.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Maggie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Hello Robin N,
Thank you for your review! I’m glad our property was able to exceed your expectations and our staff assisted you with recommendations for the best pizza place – that’s pretty important in a city like Chicago! We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Sleep Inn Midway Airport
#3 of 5 in Bedford Park
Holiday Inn Express Chicago-Midway Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-Midway Airport? Share your experiences!