“Best place to jump in the North East”
Review of The AFF School

The AFF School
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Peterlee
More attraction details
Owner description: A professional Skydiving school taking you on a real supervised free fall on your first jump.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I did my AFF course at the school in the summer of 2013 and I haven't looked back since. Skydiving may not be for everyone but if you're interested in giving it a go then skip the 'tandem jump' and do a first jump with the AFF school. The training is excellent and feels safe; everything is well organised and you're guided gently throughout the process of obtaining your skydiving licence. The staff are fantastic and cannot do enough for you. The school generally is extremely well run. I cannot recommend it enough if you're thinking of giving the spot a go, or even if you're simply looking for a new experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I signed up to The AFF School in April 2013 and it was the best decision I have ever made!

As soon as I enquired about signing up the owner of the school personally contacted me and clearly explained the process from start to end. I booked up to attend the schools trip to Spain to take advantage of the better weather and ended up having the most fun holiday of my life.

The booking couldn't of been easier. After payment The AFF School staff (who I also skydived with) booked the flights, hotel, and travel to and from the dropzone in Spain. All I had to do was show up and introduce myself to the group.

The training before my first jump was excellent which made me 100% confident to make the jumps. The equipment was also brilliant.

Now one year later I am still jumping most weekends with the friends I made in the school and at the local club. I still see my instructors Brian and Tom regularly at my local DZ and still benefit from their help and advice. They never forget and always have time for their students old and new.

I can't recommend The AFF School enough to people who want to learn to skydive!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The AFF school at Peterlee was how I became a trained skydiver. They have great coaches with a wealth of experience and knowledge.
The facilities at the club are good with a nice social scene. The school even organises trips to Spain for intensive training and development. I have attended one of these trips and it was good value and well organised.
I would recommend this school to anyone interested in getting into the world of skydiving and parachuting. You'll only wish you'd got into it sooner. Life changing!