“Pasta Buffet”

The Shrine Restaurant & Banquet Center
Ranked #8 of 163 Restaurants in Belleville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: For nearly 50 years, the Shrine Restaurant & Banquet Center has provided outstanding food and wonderful hospitality in the St. Louis Area. We offer a wide variety of culinary selections on both the menus, and our award winning Soup & Salad and Sunday Brunch Buffets. We know just what it takes to please any palate!
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My family and I have been to The Shrine for the pasta buffet several times. The choices are endless and I love the friendliness of the cooks. The atmosphere is very relaxed, yet elegant. I like the patio and being able to see the landscape through the windows. I recommend this buffet to anyone who is looking for a great place to eat some pasta and enjoy the scenery.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

The most incredible Sunday brunch in the area! Fair price, huge selection, great service, and outstanding food. The salad croutons are top notch and if you're lucky, they'll be making to order bananas foster. GO!!!

1  Thank ILgirl73
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Have eaten at the Shrine Restaurant a number of times and have never had a bad meal. You can order off the menu or on weekend they usually have a themed buffet. They have had an Octoberfest Buffet, some sort of BBQ Buffet I believe. They also have a Fried Chicken Buffet every Sunday. The Fried Chicken kept finding its way to my plate. Come give them a visit and you will be back again.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

JMJ The brunch of soups and salads are the comfort food you are looking for and the surroundings so peaceful and the staff is happy you are there.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

The restaurant was full for lunch but the service was still excellent. There's a salad & soup buffet and one can also order from the menu. The shrimp appetizer was delicious and filling. My burger was out of the ordinary. Simple foods but worth the money.