“Delicious tapas” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Sapo Perezoso
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Droylsden
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester
“Delicious tapas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my boyfriend and other friends at the end of August. It had been recommended by several people so I redeemed some of my Tesco club card points and ordered vouchers for it. We were not disappointed. We sat in the bar and had a few drinks before we sat down, which was nice. The beer prices were very low and they have their own Sangria recipe, which was gorgeous!

We ordered loads of tapas dishes and they were all lovely and tasty. The salmon, meatballs, chicken in paprika and garlic mushrooms particularly stood out. The prices were very reasonable, made even more so by the tesco voucher, but the prices were good anyway for the quality and for the amount you get. The service was very good and attentive. All the staff were really friendly. I would definitely return and would recommend this place to a friend without hesitation.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Foxy287

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Lovely food, great sangria excellent value! Took friends who hadn't been before said they would be back without a doubt. I have been a few times and will be back myself.

• Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Try it - you will love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, relaxed atmosphere! Can't believe I only live 2 miles away and didn't know about it. Would recommend it and definitely will be going again. Well done to a lovely local restaurant with good value food .

• Visited August 2013
Dukinfield
“Fantastic value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Ate here for the first time in years a few weeks ago with my friend. We had a bottle of wine each and several dishes (sorry can't remember how many!) all of which were delicious. We finished our meals with a double Bacardi and coke and the whole bill came to £63 which we thought was excellent value for money. The atmosphere was good too and can't wait to visit again with our partners this Saturday!

Visited June 2013
Warrington, United Kingdom
“2 nights on the run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

We found this restaurant using our tesco clubcard points.... And my partner let me pick where to eat, for once!!!!!!! And boy did I pick WELL. We got there on the Friday night not knowing what to expect. From the moment we walked in the atmosphere was warm and friendly. We sat at the bar having a drink and choosing from the menu. We ordered 6 sides and bread, all of which was amazing. The puddings were just as good too. We finished sipping up at the bar before booking again for the Saturday night......
Saturday night was even better, we went a little later than the night before. But still was met with the same warm and friendly atmosphere, as the previous night. We chose different sides this time. 7 plus a bread. And all was fantastic along with the puddings!!!!!! Both nights averaged around £50 that's including plenty of drinks......
Can't wait to go back.