“This is the cleanest eating establishment in Manchester”
Review of Nina's Kitchen - CLOSED

Nina's Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Nina cooks all the food fresh, the soup is excellent and so are the cakes. Must stop going as my waste line is expanding, staff are very polite highly recommend Nina's food.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

My wife and I visited this shop in December just a couple of days after it opened. We were so impressed that we went back yesterday when we were once again in the area. The only difference we noted is that the authorities have since rated the premises as a 5 star establishment.
The shop is clean and tidy and the staff extremely friendly. The food is freshly made to order and of top quality, and the cakes have that home made appeal. All this at a price that is extremely competitive.
We would certainly recommend Nina's Kitchen to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Visited this shop yesterday and was VERY impressed. Owners are lovely & friendly and the shop is immaculate. The food is all freshly made to order & mine was SO lovely. I'll definitely be going back!
Even all the roast meats for sandwiches are all freshly roasted in the shop, so no worries about horses!!!!!!!!! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone to try.
Definitely deserves 5 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

On entering the shop the first thing you notice is the warm fresh feel if the place. Nina's cooking is second to none, freshly baked cakes and scones,daily also home made soups, stews and sandwich fillers fresh and tasty. I've tried most of her offerings and must say the only problem I have is choosing which and how many. Well done Nina ( and staff).

2  Thank Edoct1910hg