“Excellent, Inexpensive Place to Stay”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Belvidere
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My husband's grandma came to visit and needed a place to stay. In preparation of her trip, I contacted Americas Best Value Inn and asked to see a room. They were willing to show me around and were more than happy to accommodate his grandma (first floor room, handicapped, etc.). His grandma was very pleased with the room, and it was offered at an excellent rate. She said that the manager (possible owner?) even told her to call his cell phone if she needed anything. This is a great place to stay for an inexpensive, clean room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I loved the staff, my truck broke down and were the friendliest people I have dealt with in a long time. The rooms are nice and accomidating. If I have to ever come back to belvidere Illinois, I can sure count on my stay being with them here, cause of the new management. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Old and outdated,stayed ,stayed 3 nights at this dog pound.Have nothing good to say except Iam glad we are gone. Manager would do nothing about barking dog in next room because they are long term renters.But am trying to warn others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Denver T
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I travel for extended engagements at client sites and love when I find a friendly hotel that is clean and has all the amenities I require as a road warrior, e.g., dependable WiFi, spacious room, couch and work area, comfortable bed, microwave and refrigerator. I will always stay here whenever I am in the area and recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stayed here for 3 months. Everything was Great, Friendly Management, Staff, and people staying here. Clean rooms, Laundry on site, Free breakfast in morning, Nice atmosphere. Very reasonable rates! Let me have my pet here too so I didnt have to board him! Felt safe here! They are doing a Excellent job of updating the place as well. I was very impressed with this hotel and would recommend to all my friends to stay here! There are very close by places to eat and shop! Thanks for making my stay a pleasant one Raj! Doreen

Room Tip: Ask for the newly remodeled rooms with the granite counter tops, and new pillowtop mattress, and fla...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Everything was great! Able to relax and get great sleep with no worries about anything.I stayed 3 nights, wish i had 3 more nights to stay. Ill be back no question! I had family troubles and needed a place to stay. I decided to come here on a whim and it was a great shot in the dark. My wife and I was very pleased the quite comfort we were able to just bond and have time to ourselves. If we can we will be back soon!

Room Tip: Any room you get will be well worth the money.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Every Labor Day Weekend, we stay at this hotel with a total of 5 rooms for our family tradition of getting together at our mother's Candlewick lake property. This year we were pleasantly surprised to see this hotel had been updated with new plush carpeting, new furniture, new paint, new granite bathroom sink, new pillow top beds, and new flat screen TVs. The staff also was able to accommodate our request for 1st floor rooms with double beds and they made sure we had everything we needed for a wonderful weekend. We will be back for sure!
L. Connors

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belvidere
Red Roof Inn Rockford
Red Roof Inn Rockford
#6 of 24 in Rockford
Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford
Pine Country RV & Camping Resort

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!