“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I think the pizza is the best in the Bensenville area. No complaints. Prices seem a little high, but basically I just don't eat out as much then. But I like their pizza. Can't argue about the taste! We ordered the Big Momma's pizzas for takeout, to celebrate the life of our wonderful grandfather. Good pizza for a sad evening :(

Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

I lived in bensenville for 26 years. And every friday night was pizza night. And theres no better place to get it the mamma maria's. The staff is great. The owners are awasome.. i would send even my worst enemy there. Its that good.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I've only eaten here once, but my wife lived in Bensenville for a number of years, so she knew of this place. Great pizza. You can get it thin, thick, or stuffed. I was in the mood for thin and it was picture perfect. For over 20 bucks it could have used a little more sausage, but thats getting picky. We ordered ahead and we were served in no time. Recently expanded with seating for about 50 or 60. We'll go back and check out the rest of the menu. This is neighborhood eating at its finest, as it seemed like the locals know of Mamma Maria's.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

When the grandkids are hungry and my wife and I are to tired to cook it's time for a Big Momma Pizza from Mamma Maria's. It's a huge 26"x18" pizza and almost more than I can eat.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

You can't get better pizza in Bensenville. The order is always on time and hot and delicious. Prices are reasonable too.