“Quality Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Benton
Paducah, Kentucky
“Quality Hotel”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I cannot tell you one bad thing about this hotel. Our room was very clean and comfy. The staff was great and had a really nice breakfast the next morning! I would definetly recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Prior Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is the worst and the dirtiest place I have ever stayed in. They do nothing about it . No soap to wash your hands the Kleenex box that's connected to the bathroom counter looked liked they wash it the carpet felt like they put that odor powered carpet and never vacuumed it. Then when I woke up I looked down and there was a COCK ROACH on my stomach. They never gave me my money back and pretended not to speak English. Bad Bad Bad. To come over here and play games like( I don't understand what your saying) while being lucky to have your own business !!! They shouldn't even be aloud to have a business like that all they are doing is taking peoples money and don't care about there health

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Benton hotels

Santa Clara, California
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I travelled to Benton, IL for a family event with my 2 kids. I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Not only they gave me a great rates, I got great service too. The bathrooms very clean and the bed was clean. Every morning before we left we had sumptuous breakfast. I would recommend this place to who ever is visiting Benton, IL.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Daly City, California
Reviewed 27 June 2014

i stayed at this wonderful hotel on my business trip. i was very happy to see the cleanliness and quick service of wonderful staff. usually i do not sleep well during my trips , but i was surprised that
there bed was so comfortable, went to sleep in a minute and had sound sleep. Beautiful morning with delicious breakfast with superior service. i would love to come and stay at this place for my next trip. i can't wait till i come back. i wish they had swimming pool anyways not big deal cuz i am not very fond of swimming.

Room Tip: its a wonderful place to stay during the trip . happy staff ,good food and cleanliness is important...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Nasty nasty nasty. Bathroom floor was black and had hair everywhere. Carpet was dirty and sticky. Place is a dump. Needs tearing down. Can't believe any chain hotel would allow there name on this building.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Santa Clara, California
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I travelled for family trip and I was impressed with this place , with the cleanliness and peaceful environment . Fresh bedding and clean towels with spotless bathroom which I always look at every place I go . Had good night sleep there.

Very good morning with polite and smily staff with wonderful breakfast. What more I can ask it was like " Home away my home".

Room Tip: This is the best place I had with reasonable cost but everything so up to the mark.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Nashville, Illinois
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a buisiness trip and would have to say i was very impressed. The rooms were really nice and the staff was great! I had a great nights sleep and breakfast was good too! Will definetley stay with them again in the future!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
Americas Best Value Inn
#3 of 15 in Marion
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 14 in Mount Vernon

Been to Country Hearth Inn - Benton? Share your experiences!