“A wonderful experience all around!!!”

Spavone's Ristorante
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Lebanon, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience all around!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I found Spavone's when looking for a location for my son's wedding rehearsal dinner. This was a destination wedding, so I was making all the arrangements long distance. I was impressed by the cheerful attention to detail and helpfulness in family style dining options and was even more delighted to see the dining room reserved for our party--it resembled an Italian villa!

Then came the wonderful service and even more attention to detail followed by the most delicious meal! The room was comfortable with subtle background music--just right for convivial dinner conversation. But then, to my surprise, the music came to life as Tony Spavone, himself, entered and serenaded my son and his fiancée with an amazing rendition of That's Amore! Tony then got the entire crowd involved as he went around the room allowing individuals to sing the famous line, "That's Amore!" Several songs and many smiles later, we relaxed with our Italian Ice and the memories of a wonderful evening.

Although many of our guests credited me with this special surprise, I was just as surprised as the rest! What a wonderful blessing to our family, who are also musical and who delighted in Tony's singing and entertainment style. You could tell Tony loves what he does and he does it VERY WELL!!

This may have been just another night of entertainment and dining for Tony and his staff, but for my special occasion, it was a night to remember made perfect by the efforts of Tony and his professional restaurant and entertainment team!

My son has a free anniversary night at the local resort where the wedding took place. I told him we would have to join him at Tony Spavone's--no matter the distance!
Thanks Tony!!!

• Visited May 2013

California, Missouri
“Great Birthday lunch”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Food tasted wonderful, Best Italian food around. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Made Grandmother's birthday a celebration to remember.

Visited March 2013
Aurora, Illinois, United States
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

We went there after my brothers memorial service. There were about 45 of us and we had excellent service. The food was great and we loved Tony's singing!

Visited December 2012
Valdosta
“Family Fun and Great Food Too!”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We dropped in after the Ryder Cup and had a wonderful meal. Tony has a way of seeing that everyone feels part of the family atmosphere. He truly enjoys singing to his guests and it makes for a great experience. The food and service was excellent.

• Visited September 2012
washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food with great service”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We got back to our hotel from the Ryder's Cup and were tired and hungary. Decided to go to Tony Spavone's for dinner after reading some reviews. So glad we made that ristorante our choice for dinner! The food was delicious and service was fantastic! Tony even sang a few songs. He is good! We thoroughly enjoyed our evening there. Will difinately go back when in the area.

• Visited September 2012