“Double Carding Tables with African Americans....”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 95 Restaurants in Bloomingdale
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 February 2012

We went here on the first night of our girls weekend. We rage in age from 23 to 40. We ordered drinks and the waitress carded us and placed our order. The waitress then came over and said her manager has to re card us again. We canceled the drink. We watched two other tables nearby order drinks who were of a different race and they did not get carded TWICE.. Just Us. I will NEVER return to this location again

Reviewed 13 December 2011

Went here with a friend just to hang out. Our waitress was "Red" and she was fantastic. When I go to a restaurant, I like a drink before food, with appetizer and meal and after meal. She was completely on top of it. Refilled my drink 5 times, and remembered what my drink was.
Got the Mediterranean Chicken app, and it was mouth watering good. I'd go back for that app alone.
I like my steak well done but not burnt to shoe leather (Yes this is completely possible, just need a competent chef) and it came out perfect. No pink or blood, completely tender and juicy. It was heavenly I tell you. Didn't care for the sauce that came with it, but it was on the side and easily ignored.
Didn't have dessert because I was stuffed.

I've been to other TGIF's and was never impressed, so stopped going. My friend loves the restaurant so I went. And I am so happy I did. Will totally be going back. Gonna try the Mediterranean steak next time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 19 August 2008

Friday's has a wide variety of items to choose from, which is nice. It's a good place to go for an easy dinner, where you don't wait too long. Their mudslides and specialty drinks are always winners. We often get one of their Jack Daniel's meals.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 6 December 2007

Where everybody knows (knew...) my name! This place is home to me! Friendly staff, great food, cool setup.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook