“Very good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Have not been in a long time. As always the food and the service are very good. Unfortunately I stuff myself to the max. We just happened to go on a night when they were having the special buy one,take one. That is always very nice. Two dinners for the price of one.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Some words of advice after you walk in. Ask if there are any parties of 10 or more.

My wife and I went to this Olive Garden and were seated in a large section that had a 20-person birthday party in the middle. Everything possible was done to cater to this group.

The bad evening started when we had to ask who our water was and asked the same person to bring us drinks. Our waiter came over and apologized, then took our order. I ordered the Soup & Salad. The salad bowl was almost empty and the bus boy came over to clean our table. I said to my wife, "What if I wanted more?" The waiter heard that and said, "I can get you more if you like." We told him to just bring us the bill.

A few minutes went by and my wife said, "I think our waiter got lost." I looked around and pointed him out to her as he was hanging all over the party of 20. When our waiter finally came over he said, "I'm really sorry for the delays tonight, your dinners will be right up." I said, "Really, can you tell me what we ordered?" I let him go through his order pad for about 10 seconds and then told him that we already ate and just wanted to leave.

On the way out we complained to the manager. She said, "I am so sorry, this does not happen all the time." My wife said, "I really wish I could believe you."

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been to this place so many times and they had really great customer service. Recommend this place for other people

1  Thank Pete P
Reviewed 22 March 2013

One of the great things about "chain" restaurants is the consistency no matter what state you happen to be in. Olive Garden is one of those. Salad is always fresh (and unlimited), and there is always some new entree' on the menu. Dined there yesterday with friends and family. Love the wine sampling, and if your dinner isn't quite what you expected, they will replace it with something else. Many people feel the same as there can be a wait for dinner, especially on weekends. You can never go wrong here.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Olive Garden restaurant can be great or aweful depending on location. Well, this location can be great or aweful depending on when you go. They are in a transition of management and it shows. The bartenders attempt to serve an individual by manually stuffing blue cheese into olives took 20 minutes which backed up the orders so every single waiter was waiting for drinks. Our appetizers arrived after our entree's so the manager apologized and gave us a generous gift card, nice - but doesn't correct the problem. The food was traditional Olive Garden, the wait person personality totally made this an enjoyable experience but could also make it aweful. Be warned and try it knowing it may be a night of excellent or comedy of errors.