“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 April 2012

For a little place in a strip mall I was plesantly surprise. Not sure why they were not more crowded. It was a little pricy but the food was good an prepared fresh. I think the value was good. Almost too much to choose from. When we went the place was empty so the service was great.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Not the fanciest place to eat sushi, but of you are interested in excellent food you will not be disappointed. I have eaten here fifty times or so and I am always pleased with the food and service. Wide variety of Maki rolls which I quite fancy. Just a really good place nestled in the middle of a strip mall in Bloomingdale. You will one away satisfied.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

The sushi wasn't the best I ever had but we got a restaurant.com certificate for the restaurant and tried it out. The waitress was highly attentive and the sushi was pretty good. The restaurant is a little run down, bare bones. Would visit it again due to close proximity to where I live.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I eat a lot of sushi and like the less pretentious joints. This is a mom and pop wit decent sushi that is a good value

I had the Chirashi and some nigiri - all we ll tastly and the pieces of fish good sized. They have a decent beer/wine/sake menu

Serivce is attentive, the ambience is very basic but fine

Would go back for more