“A great little restaurant in Bloomingdale”
Review of Sushi Bar

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Dallas, Texas
“A great little restaurant in Bloomingdale”
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We decided to give Sushi bar a try during our last night in town and I have to syat that my family and I were surprised to find out this little gem hidden in a strip mall. The menu offers the usual sushi variety but they also have a pretty good variety of other Japanese dishes. I decided to try the Japanese style fried rice and I have to say that it was a lot better than some chinese style rices that I have had in the past. Service was quick and friendly and overall, I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to any one.

Visited June 2012

Carol Stream, Illinois
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

For a little place in a strip mall I was plesantly surprise. Not sure why they were not more crowded. It was a little pricy but the food was good an prepared fresh. I think the value was good. Almost too much to choose from. When we went the place was empty so the service was great.

Visited March 2012
“It's my favorite”
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Not the fanciest place to eat sushi, but of you are interested in excellent food you will not be disappointed. I have eaten here fifty times or so and I am always pleased with the food and service. Wide variety of Maki rolls which I quite fancy. Just a really good place nestled in the middle of a strip mall in Bloomingdale. You will one away satisfied.

Itasca, Illinois
“Worth the visit for the food and service”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The sushi wasn't the best I ever had but we got a restaurant.com certificate for the restaurant and tried it out. The waitress was highly attentive and the sushi was pretty good. The restaurant is a little run down, bare bones. Would visit it again due to close proximity to where I live.

• Visited December 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“decent sushi, great service”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I eat a lot of sushi and like the less pretentious joints. This is a mom and pop wit decent sushi that is a good value

I had the Chirashi and some nigiri - all we ll tastly and the pieces of fish good sized. They have a decent beer/wine/sake menu

Serivce is attentive, the ambience is very basic but fine

Would go back for more