“Unique style, but well worn”

Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Bloomingdale
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Love everything this hotel has to offer, especially the outdoor pool. The room service was very good, but this hotel is really needs a "makeover" They put in new carpet & furniture, but left the stained curtains, broken lamps & duck tape on the windows.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sarah L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our room service and facilities. We are in the process of renovating the resort and hope that you will come back to enjoy the finished product soon.

Thanks for your business!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Other than being extremely outdated, this Hilton has good restaurants and a nice spa. that's pretty much all I have to say, and this survey is making me type at least 200 characters. I just tried to submit again and apparently I cannot count. 200, really? So now I will just ramble on my cat...

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for your reveiw. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We in the process of updating many of our facilities. We have recently added new guest room carpeting, coridor wallpaper and brand new lobby furnishings. Spa Resolution is brand new last year and the pool area was renovated within the last 2 years. We are very excited to share our new updates with our guests! We look forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

This was a very nice hotel. I felt great by the employees and i felt very welcomed. I was directed to the places i needed to go. The resort was a larger than i expected. the breakfast room was a little far from the rooms but overall everything was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sarah L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your business trip with us. We look forward to having your again soon, hopefully for an upcoming vacation!

Have a great day!

A TripAdvisor Member
MOORHEAD
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This was a nice quiet place to stay for a winter business trip. A very unique floor plan, large room and great staff. Room service was very quick and the food was good. I would be happy to return to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Sarah L, Front Office Manager at Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort! We are so excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have become quite the stay-cation destination to get out of the bitter cold. We hope you can come for some summer fun soon to enjoy the rest of our resort!

Thanks again for your review and your business!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Me and my family members visit this location a least twice a year. If you are looking for a pleasant place, Bloomingdale is the place for you. They have the best Spa, Lounging areas and Restaurants,. you never have to leave the Hotel, but on top of that they are surrounded by every store and restaurant you can think of. They are great for Business, Couples, Family, Friends and Solo.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jessica K, Guest Services Manager at Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time share your comments. Our resort and location definitely does have lots to offer every guest. And our staff works very hard to create the best experience possible for everyone! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Couldn't think of a better place to reward a loyal staff with an overnight stay,spa services, dinner, and breakfast. Would have liked a better breakfast buffet but quality and service good. Will do it again during golf season. Cannot wait.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your sharing your experience at Hilton Indian Lakes Resort. I am very glad that we could be a part of your reward to your staff! We pride ourselves on the memories and experiences we can help create. Thank you for your feedback regarding the buffet, I have passed on your comment to the chef to look into. We are looking forward to your stay this summer!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I have a medical condition that requires refrigeration. I requested a small fridge be put in the room, and after storing items and sleeping through the night, I was horrified in the morning to see that the fridge was warm and offered no refrigeration. I've put in three calls to the front desk for emergency buckets of ice (both imachines are broken on my floor), and I'm still waiting for someone to arrive.

1  Thank Thalina
Jessica K, Guest Services Manager at Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing our hotel. We very much appreciate your business and I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you had with the refrigerator that was provided to you. I was both surprised and highly concerned by your experience. I want to assure you this is not a typical representation of our hotel and our guests are our #1 priority. I was very happy to hear our staff was able to get you a working fridge. Please feel free to contact me directly with any additional comments.
Jessica Koops
Guest Services Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomingdale
Eaglewood Resort & Spa
Residence Inn Chicago Bloomingdale
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
Courtyard Chicago Bloomingdale
#3 of 3 in Bloomingdale
Hilton Garden Inn Addison
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago Wood Dale - Elk Grove
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West-Roselle

Been to Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes? Share your experiences!