My wife surprised me with a Saturday Night stay at the resort for our anniversary.
I didn't think a resort in the suburbs of Chicago would be anything great, but I was pleasantly surprised. With a golf course view on the fourth floor you forget you are in the burbs. Floor to ceiling windows are great but needed to be cleaned. The rooms were very nice and updated, hexagon shaped (a theme throughout the hotel) evidence of their multimilllion dollar renovations. I liked the Prarie style deco. The lobby is a bit of a labrynth but after a few times through, you've got it. Kids would love it, and the pools. The indoor pool was open but not the outdoor pool.
We were able to check in at 1:30pm (usually 4:00pm)
The Vargas Spa was 5 star. Robes and flips are provided in the locker rooms and then you wait in a serinity room and sip tea or water for about 5-10 minutes until your massage therapist comes for you.The massage prices we good. $75.00 for an hour. After your massage you return to the serinity room for as long as you like.
The golf course has 36 holes, the Blackhawk course just hosted a Hooters Tour event. Nice Pro-shop very nice staff. Prices are fair for a Chicago course.
The Masters Grill restaurant had a great club sandwich and Panini sandwich for $8.95.
The Sedona grill I would Give 3 stars. The food was good, not great and a bit pricey. $27.00 for prime rib. Portions were large but the view is in the front of the resort and you can see traffic.
There was a wedding at the resort but we saw the party in the lobby and then not again until checkout the next day. The resort is large enough to seperate big multiple events.
My wife and I had a nice relaxing time and would go back. We found the staff pleasant, helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale