I've stayed at Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Resort a few times now - both for business and getaway weekends with the family. Each time the front desk staff, restaurant and bar servers and everyone we've encountered has been friendly and helpful. The indoor pool with slide and miniature golf course are favorites of our 5 year old daughter and we enjoy the feeling of being on a getaway without being far away from downtown Chicago. For business, the resort is perfectly located for doing business in DuPage County and Western Cook County. The new renovations have helped and the beds are first rate for comfort and cleanliness. Since the hotel staff pays attention, when we checked in this week, the hotel had extra towels in our room because we have asked for them before. When you're looking for a great spot in Chicagoland you've found it with this spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale