this hotel is past its prime. Here 4 nights for a business conference, and could not wait to go. The rooms are circa '80's. Everytime the air conditioner turned on in my room, it sounded like a freight train coming through. not good. The halls are like walking down a maze, all angles. Very awkward getting around the buildings. just and odd design. The conference room was never the right temperature, either overly cold, over too hot. The staff could not get it set correctly.
The staff was really good though, and very helpful at the bell stand and the front desk.
I would find another hotel in the area for business functions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of the Indian Lakes Hotel, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering over sized guest rooms, indoor pool, complimentary continental breakfast, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Indian Lakes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale