We traveled to this hotel with my husband while he had business in the Chicago area. We were attracted to the property because of the outdoor pool. The hotel is on a beautiful property and the staff are fantastic.
We enjoyed using the fitness center several times throughout our stay. The equipment was nice and clean and the area was never very busy.
The outdoor pool area was fantastic! We enjoyed spending time in the sun during our stay! There is also a nice mini golf course for kids. We didn't take advantage of this during our stay!
We traveled to downtown Chicago from the hotel which was only about a half hour away. We also visited Schaumburg which has a great mall and lots of dining options.
We enjoyed a nice breakfast each morning from the Breakfast buffet at the Master's Clubhouse.
We had a fantastic stay at this property and would definitely love to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest your eyes on the lush grounds of Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes, set on 260 acres in DuPage County. Located just 28 miles from downtown Chicago and 30 minutes from O’Hare Airport, this hotel blends the comfort of hospitality with the vast landscape of the Midwest prairie. Experience the balance of Chicago-cosmopolitan and natural vistas in an iconic setting offering oversized guest rooms, scrumptious dining options, free shuttle within 3 miles and the great amenities our guests expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Chicago Indian Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Chicago/Indian Lakes Hotel Bloomingdale
- Hilton Hotel Bloomingdale
- Indian Lakes Hotel
- Indian Lake Resort Bloomingdale