Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
US$88
Residence Inn Bloomington(Bloomington)
US$144
Residence Inn
US$116
All reviewsfruit and yogurtsmall roomwafflesbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanfirst floorstayed one nightqueen bedfollowing morningwater pressurestaff was very friendlystay there againbob evansnice hotela great staycomplimentary breakfastice machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I've been staying at this hotel for that last few months for work. I came to find out during my last visit that that the hotel is under new management. I noticed a few good changes that have taken place. From the front desk to the housekeeping. Staff is more welcoming. Rooms are much cleaner. If your in the Bloomington area you should check this hotel out. I'll be back next month!!!! Great job Ramada!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2010

Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us your recent experience. My staff and I take great pride in offering the highest quality of customer service to each and every guest that stays at the Ramada Limited.

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest at our hotel and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Cristo Ortiz-Palafox

Reviewed 15 June 2010

My wife and I were on our way back from our vacation house in Arizona. We stopped in Bloomington Illinois right off of interstate 55. I walked into the Ramada and asked if they allowed pets as we had our small dog with us, not only did they accept pets but the arranged it so that we could be on the first floor next to an exit. The hotel was very clean, very quiet and the staff was very friendly and professional. The rate was excellent and the breakfast was one of the best continemtal breakfast that I have ever had, when it got low they re-stocked as many other hotels don't do. The pool was a little small, but would be great for families with small children and it's open until midnight which is great! We will not only stay here on our way back from Arizona next year, but we will stay on our way there as well. Great place!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2008

My family and I booked two rooms at the Bloomington Ramada Inn and stayed there for four nights. I'm surprised that this location has received so many negative reviews. The property was well maintained and our rooms were very clean. Breakfast included coffee, juice, waffles, cereal, pastries. There is a pool and a workout facility on the property. I didn't use either but both seemed pretty standard. The only complaint I really have is that they gave us the wrong room when we first arrived. When we opened our doors, both rooms contained someone else's property. This made me very uncomfortable to think that someone could accidentally end up in my room as well. The problem was immediately rectified and thankfully we are honest people. The card keys were also troublesome. They deactivated all too frequently and easily and we had to make several runs to the front desk to get reactivated. Other than that, a great stay. I would definitely recommend this Ramada and I will probably stay there again on my next visit to Illinois.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2007

We were driving back to MO Thanksgiving weekend, and stayed here Sat. night. The hotel looks nice on the outside, and the lobby is nice. Front desk guy nice. $77. However, when we got in the room, it was dirty. Yellow stains on one pillow. Carpet obviously not vacuumed. Peeling wallpaper borders. Old/worn carpet. No iron/ironing board. In the morning, getting ready to check out, my toddler finds some worn men's boxers on the floor next to the heater--further proof that no vacuuming was done!!
Upon checkout, new front desk guy says 'Oh, sorry, I'll take care of that'. (uh, hello, not much you can do about it now. Does he offer discount? Free stay? Of course not. )
Did not check out the pool area. Internet ok, pain in the rear to let you connect(ads and stuff). Breakfast ok- 4 cereals, 2 kinds of danishes, make-your-own waffles, apple n orange juice, apples.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank BunnyMunny
2009GM, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2010

The Ramada Limited Inn & Suites is under new management now and the proper steps have been taken and the proper procedures have been put in place to assure that our hotel is not only a peaceful, restful place to stay but a very clean place as well. I apologize for your previous experience under the past management and if you’re in our area again I encourage you to give us another chance.

Reviewed 21 August 2007

I was a little hesitant to stay here after reading several negative reviews, but the price was right so I gave it a try. I found this hotel to be clean and the staff to be extremely helpful and responsive. Plus, the entire staff spoke English which is not always the case in budget hotels.

The common areas and rooms were nicely maintained and although I don't eat breakfast, the free breakfast buffet appeared to be quite comprehensive.

Another nice feature of this hotel is the convenient location near highways, yet off the main road so it is not noisy at night. All in all, I would say that this hotel is a great value.

• Stayed: June 2007
1  Thank kbjesq
Ramada-Bloomington, General Manager at Ramada Limited & Suites of Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

We appreciate the review and hope you stay at our hotel in the future again.