“Nice Place”

Ramada Limited Bloomington
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Really nice hotel, the staff was very pleasant and clean. Good price on the room as well. The only thing keeping it from a 5 star rating was the pool. My main requirement in a hotel is the pool. This one was pretty small and shallow. We had it to ourselves so it wasn't all bad. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada. We appeciate your comments and will definitely take what you said into consideration. We hope to see you again real soon.

Thanks,
Julie

Reviewed 1 April 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Thank Mrs. S

Reviewed 19 March 2013

As a result of me leaving my I phone in the room, Megan went above and beyond the call of duty to make every possible effort to return my phone to me..........even going so far as to take the I phone to the local FED EX office to get it shipped overnite to me.

That's the kind of caring service I've come to expect out of this Ramada, but Megan's desire to help me thru a tough situation was exemplary!

I travel north several times a year....and will always stay here with this kind of helpful staff.
Thanks to you all!!

Room Tip: Back side up high is best
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Dear bkwdsbob,

We, as a team, strive to give excellent customer service. In the face of anger, it is most difficult but It's kind and honest guests, like you, that make our jobs worthwhile. I truly hope that we, at the Ramada, can continue to give you and other guests exemplary customer service and quality. Thank you for choosing Ramada in Bloomington for your destination stay. We look forward to seeing you again and again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2013

The pool was very small and not made for adults. Sand in bottom of pool along with bugs floating. Ice machine only on 1st floor. Bathroom needs to be updated and so does linens. Just not happy for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Crappy,

I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate stay with us. Although I cannot change the size of the pool, any cleanliness issues in my hotel are unacceptable. I am glad you have brought this to my attention. Feel free to call me in regards to this issue at (309) 828-0900. I hope that you will give us another try if you are in the area again. We are continuously making improvements to better the hotel. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2013

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Because of bad weather we pulled in last minute to stay for the night. One night with two beds was $79....expensive for what it is. Floors were filthy, comforters on bed disgusting, small curly hairs on sheets before we even got into bed. The pool is very tiny (about 8x15 and just 3ft deep) and.....DIRTY!! Old and run down with 80's style decorating and tvs.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank indygirl8451
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2012

Good morning!

Thank you for your response. I am greatly disheartened to hear about your unfortunate stay. My main goal for this hotel is a clean and friendly environment. I would like to speak more with you about your stay so that I may ensure nothing like this happens in the future. Please call me at your convenience. 309-828-0900

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,