“Don't waist your money!”

Ramada Limited Bloomington
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Don't waist your money!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Unless you cannot find a room any other place stay at this Ramada! The rooms are out dated, beds are worn out and bathrooms just gross. The breakfast area is not big enough for the amount of people in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Mike M
FerventAngel, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I apologize you were not comfortable with your stay. I wish you would have brought your problems to me while you were here so you could have given us a chance to correct them.
The hotel is currently undergoing some changes. Re-grouting our bathrooms is one of them. I am sure you can understand that older need some TLC. We take pride in our hotel cleanliness. We have to make up for some of our outdated items. We recently just got new TVS and new bedding.
I hope you come back again and give us a chance. We are always improving.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was a one night stay while traveling through on business. We took advantage of a hotel coupon we picked up at a rest area. The 4 star rating is based on the great value. The property was clean and quiet. All rooms come with a refrigerator and microwave. The internet is good and fast. The rooms all have either one or two queen size beds (no kings) I believe the backside of the hotel has all rooms with 2 queens and the front only single queens. I asked for and got a top floor (3rd) room on the backside of the hotel. Very quiet. Beds were pretty hard and not so great. Bathroom was clean and adequate. The stairwells are usually pretty indicative of a hotel's cleanliness, these were very well kept. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Top (3rd) floor on backside of hotel is nice and quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
FerventAngel, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
I am pleased to hear you had a nice time while staying with us. Our staff works very hard to make sure you are comfortable. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Our room was very modern and clean with a flat screen tv. The bathroom was a good size with a hot shower and complimentary toiletries. The pool was a little small but just right for my kids.There were a lot of choices for our complimentary breakfast the next day and even at 10:00 there was plenty of food left. We had a great stay and plan on returning in the future!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
FerventAngel, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
I am pleased you had a nice visit. We look forward to seeing you again!
Wheaton, Illinois
Reviewed 25 March 2014

For the price, this hotel is fine. The rooms are small. Bed and pillows are very comfortable. Shower was great. Although a bit worn (repainted shows on ceiling and worn carpet in hall) it is clean. The t.v. in my room was small and oddly situated at an angle on top of the armoire.
Breakfast was decent. The only negative was a party across the hall that kept going. The management finally, after 2 warnings, ended it. Unfortunately, it continued out into the parking lot below my room. When I called to complain, someone immediately went outside to take care of it. Not the hotel's fault...just wish something could have been done sooner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kathryn H
FerventAngel, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
I do apologize about the noise level at the hotel. The staff tries to handle these tough situations as they arise. Some guests are a bit harder to handle.
I would like to inform you it is my goal these year to update carpets and curtains. We hope you will come back again to see these changes.
Be sure to check out the larger rooms we offer. Just ask one of the front desk agents about these rooms. We want to make sure you are comfortable while staying with us.
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I stayed here based on the (overall) positive ratings, thinking this place would be a good deal, but I would I have gladly paid more for a nicer stay! Though an all "non smoking" hotel, our room reeked of smoke (The smoke smell was so obvious that I think the staff probably used this room as their smoking lounge). The front desk clerk acted like she was doing me a favor by giving us a new room (right next to the elevator and breakfast area). The room itself was ok (though lacked freshness) but the pillows were horrible (all four were the same - big and firm - which I despise).

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Flyb0yz
RamadaBlm, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 11 March 2015
Yes, we do have smaller rooms. These are for our more "economical" stays. We do offer larger rooms. I hope you will come back and see the size difference.
Minot, North Dakota
Reviewed 12 December 2013

You can tell the hotel is on the older side but its clean and very comfortable. The beds are probly one of the best iv slept in. I stayed in the two bed room and it was plenty of room for three ppl and a dog. Bathroom was decent size and nice hot shower. Bonus was the fluffy towels. I dont have any negatives and would stay again.

• Stayed December 2013
FerventAngel, General Manager at Ramada Limited Bloomington, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
I am very pleased that you were happy with your stay. I will surely inform my staff how well they have been doing. It's always great to hear such great feedback from our guests. We will look forward to seeing you in the future.
Thank you for you comments!