This hotel is very old. The plaster walls and low ceilings in your room make you feel like you are in a dungeon. It not only looks old but smells old. While the service is up to par the facility is in desperate need of updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center, provides guest with a unique hotel experience, combining Old World elegance with modern standards of service and hospitality. At The Chateau, you can enjoy our full size swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna or game room. You can also take advantage of our fitness center, business center, free wi-fi and guest laundry. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available in our newly opened Tony Roma's restaurant and Lounge. Our hotel is adjacent to Bloomington's Constitution Trail, ideal for running or biking. There are numerous restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the hotel. All parking is complimentary, and the parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Hotel Bloomington