We had a great king room with Fridge and microwave. They are updating the hotel and its very accommodating. Beautiful grounds and staff is very helpful. Tony Roma Restaurant is in the hotel and serves breakfast and great ribs for dinner. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center, provides guest with a unique hotel experience, combining Old World elegance with modern standards of service and hospitality. At The Chateau, you can enjoy our full size swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna or game room. You can also take advantage of our fitness center, business center, free wi-fi and guest laundry. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available in our newly opened Tony Roma's restaurant and Lounge. Our hotel is adjacent to Bloomington's Constitution Trail, ideal for running or biking. There are numerous restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the hotel. All parking is complimentary, and the parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Hotel Bloomington